WTB: GPU with Waterblock 3080ti/3090/3090ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyriptic

Limp Gawd
Anyone looking to get rid of their 30 series that's upgrading to 40 series want to hook someone up with a decent deal? If the deal is good enough might consider without block, just would be nice to not have to go hunt a block down too.

PM me some offers if you got them.

Bump for you. With the way Nvidia priced the 40 series, no way I am upgrading. Ill keep my 3090ti with Byski block for a long time.

The 4090 is priced $100 more than the 3090 was when it launched. People act like its $500 more.

Cant wait for the reviews!

The 4090 is priced $100 more than the 3090 was when it launched. People act like its $500 more.

Cant wait for the reviews!
I guess you havent been around long enough to see how these are inflated/ridiculous prices. Go back to your hole.

I have a Gigabtye 3080 Aorus Master with an EK Quantum Vector Extreme Nickel+Plexi block and EK backplate that I am currently using. It's not a Ti like you're looking for, but I have the retail box and the original cooler too. PM a reasonable offer and your heatware/refs.

Full disclosure, the factory BIOS on these is absurd. By defualt it will clock to 2185mhz and will TDP limit easily. I undervolt to 0.975v via MSI AB custom curve which results in ~2000mhz and 48c under full load in my loop.

Last edited:
I also will be unloadinh my gently used (havent used my computer in months) PNY XLR8 3090 with an Aquacomputer Nickle waterblock and active backplate. If this interests you, shoot me an offer.
16C96C63-32D2-4B72-B328-868B0D9E8C17.jpeg

I have a EVGA 3090 FTW3 Hydrocopper. It currently has a Heatkiller Waterblock on it because I was curious about the temp differences. The heatkiller performs better than the Hydrocopper. I have the original box, contents, and the hydrocopper block uninstalled. It also has a 10 year warranty, whatever that means at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back