WTB: Got $600 for a GPU. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

Zyklon808

Gawd
So due to current events I was forced to sacrifice my nice shiny gpu and give most of proceeds to wife/kid stuck on other side of earth due to pandemic. However my awesome wife knows I would lose my shit if I had nothing to do while waiting for their return. Soo that allows me $600 including shipping to 96818 for a GPU.

Yes, I'm aware it's full retard pricing due to scalpers, miners and other associated profiteering. Hoping my long time comrades in the [H]orde can lend a hand!

Let me know if you don't find anything. I have a card and will have another card in a week or so.

Last edited:
Based on ebay prices, you're looking at an OEM 1660 Super for $600. I'm sure H can do better (they did for me). If you want anything close to "normal" pricing you have to go back to ~2014 or older cards (280, 760, etc). Personally not a fan of proof-of-stake but it's necessary to get out of this GPU dystopia.

I have an Asus GTX 1080 Strix with the box I am considering selling. I am hesitant to sell it because it has a small amount of cosmetic damage to the backplate and I do not have another card save for a GTX 660.

My condolences. I sold cards on here within the past 6 months that were well below market value, now people are just gouging. It's sad. RX 580s shouldn't be over $120 , but this "shortage" is making people crazy. I know folks have stacks of cards they wouldn't have sold, but they see these insane prices, and are giddy to sell their old junk.

My condolences. I sold cards on here within the past 6 months that were well below market value, now people are just gouging. It's sad. RX 580s shouldn't be over $120 , but this "shortage" is making people crazy. I know folks have stacks of cards they wouldn't have sold, but they see these insane prices, and are giddy to sell their old junk.
Yeah, I love the offers of a 2009 video card for $560 dollars and it's drivers so old they wont run new games. GTFO with that shit, people. What's next? Clowns offering AGP Matrox card for $800+?

pretty old but you know you could snag a 7970 or a 280x for around 200 bucks off ebay it will depend what you wanna play and at what settings but least its something could also look at the 290x and 295x.

pretty old but you know you could snag a 7970 or a 280x for around 200 bucks off ebay it will depend what you wanna play and at what settings but least its something could also look at the 290x and 295x.
A 280x for $200 is still bonkers high. Those should be $60, $80 tops. In Jan 2020 I built my son a rig with an $88 4GB RX580 off ebay. There were plenty around that price.

I have a 7870 I’ll sell ya for $600. You know you want it. Soon, it’ll be worth double that!

OMG dude, GL! I got nothing but the [H]orde helped me out getting the kids updated with a little newer hardware! I just hope the 2070 Super holds out until this is over!

look at FB market place. People there have been dropping prices on video cards becuse they can't move them. People overprice and it sits there forever and usually dropping an offer can get you something. Look at full PCs also. seeing lots of cheap full machines with 1660s and what not. Talking like 200 bucks.

I feel yuh man .. I picked up an RX 580 4GB here for $55 shipped before all this GPU gouging started .. seen my same 4gb model 580 on here recently for $400'ish :cautious:

..just crazy.

I wish I had something to offer yuh though .. I just sold my wife's RX 570 4gb for $12,000 :LOL: (ok ..maybe not)

I got an XFX 280x for $125 + shipping and tax off ebay. someone had it listed for 140 obo and accepted my $125.

If you havent found a gpu yet I have a evga geforce gtx 1080 ti sc2 forsale for 550.00. Never mined on. Will ship out fully insured ..via Paypal
20210605_111807_HDR.jpg

I’ll graciously sell you at a personal loss an 5550 HD Silent for $300

/s

free bump!

I have a Zotac Rtx 2060 6gb, purchased on 4/26 from MC for 499+tax (will provide receipt), used for 5 weeks until I got a 6700xt. I have the retail box and all packaging. The card has not yet been registered for the warranty. $480/shipped.

KIMG0886.JPGKIMG0889.JPGKIMG0885.JPG

Last edited:
Back