WTB Gaming Laptop

1Kurgan1

Limp Gawd
Wife needs something for college, but want it to be able to do some gaming on the side. Age doesn't matter if the capability is right. Hit me with what you got. (Also got a 7970 with a waterblock for trade if anyone is also interested in that) $500 - $600 range (or possibly a higher if someones interested in the 7970 for compensation).

Last edited:
You might want to give some idea on hardware specs you are looking for. There were gaming computers in 2004 or 2005 that I'm pretty sure you probably wouldn't want at this point.

Price range would help you find what you are looking for.

I too would like to know what kind of money you want to spend, i have a 17" Toshiba Qosmio that i am looking to sell, the vent is on the right side so if you're right handed and mainly use mouse instead of the touchpad it can be a bit annoying, main reason i'm trying to sell it to buy a different machine

I too would like to know what kind of money you want to spend, i have a 17" Toshiba Qosmio that i am looking to sell, the vent is on the right side so if you're right handed and mainly use mouse instead of the touchpad it can be a bit annoying, main reason i'm trying to sell it to buy a different machine

I threw up a price in the OP this morning.

Back