WTB Galaxy stuff, have iPhone 4 trade or sell (parts)

narsbars

2[H]4U
WTB Galaxy S3 Extended Battery with cover or used S4 for Verizon. The S4 would have to be a serious low ball.

Just looking to upgrade the battery in my S3. Will also take a case to fit S3 with extended battery if you have one.

Have an iPhone 4 for parts or trade or $26.00 shipped. The phone comes on, plays music and then the screen just goes to a complete blur in 5 to 20 minutes unless you turn it off for hours. The music keeps playing so it must be something screen related. UPDATE: Youtube video was an exact match describing a bad digitizer. Would make a great iPod. I don't know enough about iPhones to provide any other information but if you email directions I have the ESN and phone specs. HEADS UP. I bought this thinking I could grab the battery as it was supposed to be a water damaged phone, then my daughter got herself a new phone so no battery needed. Color Black, screen looks great (when working) and case is in very nice shape.

I can buy a cheapie S3 battery and cover for $19.95 with shipping but was hoping for battery and case combo or a better battery like a Zero Lemon.

Last edited:
Back