WTS Creative Labs T40 Series 2 speakers.........WTB G933 Mesh ear pads, G pro Keyboard (romerG), GoPro Accessories

Dominat0r

2[H]4U
Looking for a couple of things to test out.

Need the stock mesh pads from the Logitech G933. Want the original pads only please, no cheap aftermarket.

Looking to test out a Logitech G pro keyboard, used it fine, but please 100% functional. I see they are on sale now for $79, but I am not too sure on the romer G switches. So will take a used one off your hands if you upgraded.

Also looking for some GoPro accessories. Let me know what you go, trades welcome.

WTS Ducky One 2 SF with Cherry MX Blues. No box, just keyboard and cable. In Great condition. I do not have the box or the extra keycaps. Comes with all black keycaps and the Year of the Pig space bar - SOLD

WTS Creative Labs T40 series 2. Bought 2 sets of these and this is my extra set. Damn good speakers for a PC setup. In perfect condition. Used for a couple of weeks. 80$ shipped.

Last edited:
Bump, testing out the ducky with cherry mx red silents. I dont know.....kinda weird.

Bump and looking for ducky key caps. EACAPE and Backspace in black. Willing to trade for my living coral color caps.

Looking for the new logitech or old G pro keyboard. I have a ducky I might trade for it.

Yes.
A147C93D-D4C5-4299-AE00-C9400F87D75E.jpeg

Reactions: File
like this
Back