WTB: Func MS-3 R2 Mouse/Mice

CruisD64

2[H]4U
Hey all,

I'm looking for a few Func MS-3 R2 mice that are in like-new to good condition. This is my favorite mouse I've ever used and Func is no longer in business so please sell me yours if you don't use it!

Thanks!!

Greatest ergonomic mouse of all time. I have two and sorry wouldn't part with them at any price but GL to you. Let me know if you get more offers than you can use and I'll buy one too. Can't count how many times I've asked Fnatic to revive this mouse and wish I could afford the patent so I could make them myself. BTW software V1.22 FW v1.1d works in Windows 10 ver. 1709

LOL not that bad but I've tried mionix naos 8200 and some others and nothing compares to the MS-3 rev 2 at some point I suppose I may be desperate .

Greatest ergonomic mouse of all time. I have two and sorry wouldn't part with them at any price but GL to you. Let me know if you get more offers than you can use and I'll buy one too. Can't count how many times I've asked Fnatic to revive this mouse and wish I could afford the patent so I could make them myself. BTW software V1.22 FW v1.1d works in Windows 10 ver. 1709

Here is my email exchange with Fnatic from October...

Me - "Soooooo. I know you guys bought Func, which in my opinion were the best mice out there. The MS-3, my de facto standard is now nowhere to be found. Are there any plans to bring it back? It looks like you have MS-2 variants, but that’s the MS-2. The MS-3 came out for a reason."

Fnatic - "Hello, Unfortunately Func is not existing for a long time and there is no longer any support of the products at all.Sorry for the inconvenience. Fnatic support"

I don't think they understood my question :p

Ya I got very similar responses from Fnatic bottom line I guess there wasn't a large enough following of the design but I swear by it and contend anyone who tries it for an extended period of time will soon miss not having to drag your ring and pinky finger around. For that matter, wouldn't it be nice to see two more click buttons so there is one for each digit heck there are 4 for the thumb but none for the ring and pinky. With all they put into developing the keyboard one would think they could do the same for the neglected mouse.

Have you guys looked at the Mionix Naos? It looks somewhat similar, though the finger grooves on the right hand side might not be as pronounced. Still, might be worth checking out.

Have you guys looked at the Mionix Naos? It looks somewhat similar, though the finger grooves on the right hand side might not be as pronounced. Still, might be worth checking out.

Yeah, I purchased one a while back but ultimately returned it because of the buttons. I did like how it felt though. The Mionix is what originally inspired me to buy the MS-3, though.

The Naos 8200 is a bit smaller overall and lacks the mute and sniper buttons for the thumb and profile switch button @ the middle finger/right click. I alos had trouble programing the Ctrl key to one of the thumb buttons. otherwise I do like the feel of it.

Exactly. The Naos is effectively the same housing and the 7000 model has the same sensor. I'd be hard pressed to tell a difference. And they even have a fancy heart rate monitor version now.

Exactly. The Naos is effectively the same housing and the 7000 model has the same sensor. I'd be hard pressed to tell a difference. And they even have a fancy heart rate monitor version now.
Not quite...The body is larger on the Func and allows the ring and pinkie fingers to fully rest on it. Not the case with the Mionix.

Attachments

• naos.jpg
    naos.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 7
  • func.jpg
    func.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5
Back