WTB Final Fantasy VII (7) for PS1

SpYdeR187

Limp Gawd
Hey guys title says it all. I am looking for the playstation 1 version of final fantasy 7. I don't care if its the green label or the black label. All that matters is that all the discs are in good condition and preferably the manual is present. PM or post here. Thanks

Added July 11: I am also looking for FF9

PS. Please list your asking price

i'm guessing they are still going for retarded amounts on ebay? i remember i was looking for the pc version so i could try to upgrade the textures and stuff, and that was at like 40-50 and the ps1 was like 75

Try Craigslist. A few months back I was looking for a copy but everything on eBay was ending at like $100 shipped. Ridiculous considering I bought a copy of it, FF8, and FF9 all for $18 from EB like 4 years back. Had I known that a few years later it would be going for $100 on eBay I wouldn't have let a friend use it as a partial trade for Guild Wars or whatever it was that he used it for trade value at EB, heh.

Anyway, though, I picked one up off of Craigslist for like $20 shipped a few months ago.

Good luck!

Why is this game so expensive? Is it collector item now? I bought one when it first came out years ago....wondering if I still have it. I'll PM you if I can find it.

bump. yeah its hard its hard to come by now. i've been looking up on craigslist for the past few days but the prices on CL seem to match ebay. let me know if you find it hv43082. thanks!

Heh, I have both green and black versions. Along with 8 and 9. Tactics too.

I have a copy in storage... not for any reason other than i haven't played it in years.

Bump... i just got my hands on a black label for 45 bucks here on the forum... it does happen but its rare..... it sits on my shelf with all of the Black Labled FF's that i collect, that and the Japanese versions and all that.... YES i am a FFCAHOLIC!!!

Good luck to you

i will have to check whether I have 7 or 8. Whatever it is, I have no intention of playing it, and would willing to sell. I will get back to you on this.

bump for your cause. i had 2 black labels stolen over the years by roommates, random people at my house because of roommates, etc.

i havent found one in awhile within a reasonable price, but I've found 3 Final Fantasy Tactics in the last couple months for under $4 each. :-D

bump for your cause. i had 2 black labels stolen over the years by roommates, random people at my house because of roommates, etc.

i havent found one in awhile within a reasonable price, but I've found 3 Final Fantasy Tactics in the last couple months for under $4 each. :-D

ah man sorry to hear that =(. thanks for the bump! bump!

Bump... i just got my hands on a black label for 45 bucks here on the forum... it does happen but its rare..... it sits on my shelf with all of the Black Labled FF's that i collect, that and the Japanese versions and all that.... YES i am a FFCAHOLIC!!!

Good luck to you

me too! I got most of FF for ps1 and one sealed FF7 GH. I even got SNES FF3 which I think is the greatest out of them all.

BUMP For you my friend... and for all those FF nuts out there heres my collection!!!

My Copies of FF NES and FF Mystic Quest is stored away if your wondering

BUMP For you my friend... and for all those FF nuts out there heres my collection!!!

My Copies of FF NES and FF Mystic Quest is stored away if your wondering

haha your collection looks like mine, though you got me beat with the sheet music

haha your collection looks like mine, though you got me beat with the sheet music

Score.... I WIN :p

Bump 4 Spyder... thanks i quite enjoy my collection if i come across another copy ill let u know definatly....

Bump.

I pulled out my black copy and tried to decide if I wanted to sell, but I can see myself playing it a few years down the road. GL :)

I see the complete set for 64.99 +5 shipping on a buy it now on ebay Green Label or Black Label

If you use the 20% MS cashback you could get it for around 57 bucks shipped once your cashback is processed (60 days).

Not really sure what you are willing to pay for it, but that seems like the best going deal ATM.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Pawn shops are sometimes good if you find one that doesn't know how to use ebay to calculate their prices. I got FF7 in great condition for about $5. Pawn shops around here are all too informed and charge the exact online going price for everything.
I remember buying 5 unopened copies of FF9, original package for $11 each at a local thrift store. Resold four of them for about $50 each. Kept one for myself.

Back