WTB: EVGA FTW3 Shroud

Fritzz

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone have an EVGA FTW3 Shroud laying around they want to part with? If you have the fans that would be great too, but mostly want the shroud. I have an EVGA 3070 FTW3 in a white build and I don't want to paint it as it would void the warranty.

AFAIK anything from a 3070 to a 3090 are the same.

Someone has to have the red duck lip version laying around :)

Bump

I have the one for a 3090ti but unsure if I want to part with it. I'm using the backplate though.

Appreciate it, but they are different from what I can tell. The 3090ti is a 3.5 slot card and the 3070-3090 are all 2.75 slot cards. Everything else looks pretty similar, but there are a few nuances that make me think it would not work.

Contact EVGA.
They have all kinds of parts they dont advertise.

Contact EVGA.
They have all kinds of parts they dont advertise.

Already did. They said they did not have any extra parts for non warranty claims. Would assume with them being out of the GPU business they are holding onto just about everything for warranty claims. I suppose I can wait another 3 years when all the claims are gone and get one lol :p:p:p:p

I was mostly hoping that folks who go the early versions with the "red lips" got replacement ones and still had the fugly ones laying around.

I'll keep fishing.

Back