WTB Dual Socket 370 OC-able motherboard for retro build

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for a dual socket 370 motherboard that is OC-able and in good condition (caps and all must be 100%) with or without cpu's.. If you happen to have this/these products and willing to sell them, please let me know! Thank you

Like an Abit BP6? Or the newer VP6?
I for sure have the BP, I am unsure if I still have the VP.
The VP6 I had the caps replaced ages ago.

I'll look when I can. The VP6 I had two Tulitans either at 1GHz or 1.2.
The BP6 still has two celerons in it. Ram too.

Last edited:
Socket 370 Nice! I remember wanting a Pentium III I got a AMD Athlon 10 years latter I got a Pentium III
I wanted a Core 2 Quad got an E5200 12 years latter got one
I wanted a Core i7 still had my Core 2 Quad 5 years got a free i7-2600
this process still repeats to this day! Wanted a i9 something 10 got my AMD Ryzen maybe 6 years latter I'll get one :)

Socket 370 Nice! I remember wanting a Pentium III I got a AMD Athlon 10 years latter I got a Pentium III
I wanted a Core 2 Quad got an E5200 12 years latter got one
I wanted a Core i7 still had my Core 2 Quad 5 years got a free i7-2600
this process still repeats to this day! Wanted a i9 something 10 got my AMD Ryzen maybe 6 years latter I'll get one :)
Yep! Works for cars too. ;)

Like an Abit BP6? Or the newer VP6?
I for sure have the BP, I am unsure if I still have the VP.
The VP6 I had the caps replaced ages ago.

I'll look when I can. The VP6 I had two Tulitans either at 1GHz or 1.2.
The BP6 still has two celerons in it. Ram too.
when you get a chance please, im very interested!

I always liked duallie boards, ended up with quite a few of them. Good luck with your search for retro smoothness.

Unfortunately I somehow misplaced the board. It bothers me terribly as I just can't remember. And it was one of my hold on to it prize possessions as far as PC hardware goes.
I'm not a retro hadware guy (love software emu) but would want it to go to a good home.

Back