WTB: DSL modem, wireless router

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanK

Gawd
Think I've found both! :D

I just moved to a new city, and am in the process of getting new Internet service. Rather than pay the ripoff prices for this stuff to buy it from Qwest, I thought I'd get perfectly good used equipment from the forums instead. :)

I need a DSL modem and a wireless router. Please note that I'm not looking for a combination of the two; I want two separate units.

For the modem, these are the models that Qwest lists as compatible with their service, and I'd like to keep my headaches to a minimum, so without further ado, I want to buy one of the following:

• Actiontec 1520
  • Actiontec 1524
  • Actiontec GT70 1R
  • Cisco 678
  • Intel PRO/DSL 3200
  • Arescom NetDSL 800 Series Modem
  • Arescom NetDSL 1060 Modem
  • Creative BritePort 8012U
  • Netopia 3341
  • Netopia 45413
  • Anything by Westell (I'd prefer a newer model)
It needs to come with the power adapter, and hopefully at least one filter.

For the wireless router, I have a lot more options. I just need something basic; 4-port + 802.11b wifi. 802.11a/g capability would be nice, but isn't necessary, since I'm trying to save as much money as possible. Brand isn't important either. What is important is that it be reliable and come with a power adapter.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for it, including shipping to 97213. I have heatware under DanK: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=33329

Thanks!

bump and ygpm. I have a Arescom NetDSL 800 series modem that does not have WIFI built in. It has all of the porper documentation and comes with 4 filters along with a power adaptor.
check your pm

I have a DSL modem on the way, :) and am still looking for the router. Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back