WTB: Delidded 6700K 4.8+ GHz Will Pay Premium

SomeGuy133

2[H]4U
I am in the market for a tested and verified delidded 6700K that hits 4.8GHz or higher. I am willing to pay $500 OBO. I need this for single thread processes and willing to pay extra for a tested one that is already delidded and verified to reach the golden clocks.

yea i heard of them. If i get stuck buying my own I'll use them to delid!

Any news on how stable those really are? I need it for Natural Selection 2 and Ark server hosting. Dumping the 1650v3 for better single thread

EDIT: lol wow didn't realize they did binning rofl. Woot woot. Yea i am on notifying list

Last edited:
Silicon lottery usually benches these chips in easy scenarios , like 2133 memory with 1 hour real bench , Ive allready on my 3rd chip and all will do 1 hour realbenches 4.7 and only 1 passing a 8 hour bench . For me to pay 500 for a chip it better be 8 hour real bench stable with at least up to a imc that can handle 3000mhz memory. but good luck finding your chip

Last edited:
Silicon lottery usually benches this chips in easy scenarios , like 2133 memory with 1 hour real bench , Ive allready on my 3 chips and all will do 1 hour realbenches 4.7 and only 1 passing a 8 hour bench . For me to pay 500 for a chip it better be 8 hour real bench stable with at least up to a imc that can handle 3000mhz memory. but good luck finding your chip

at least you know its higher wuality then the others. The 4.7s and 4.6s and less are even worse. I would be shocked if I got better by chancing it. :/

luckily i got a month or two to find one so the prices should come down and he might find better qual ones.

if you're interested in a 4970k delid that does 4.7ghz with only 1.25volts, never tried to go higher but I am sure I have a high quality chip, let me know if you or anyone is interested.

if you're interested in a 4970k delid that does 4.7ghz with only 1.25volts, never tried to go higher but I am sure I have a high quality chip, let me know if you or anyone is interested.

appreciate the offer but need skylake.

Back