WTB: Dead/OLD Cheap Mobo

ExtremeFragFest

Limp Gawd
Looking for a dead/used/cheap motherboard.. dont care if its intel/amd

all i really need is the VGA peice...

looking to spend ~$10.00 Shipped.

Shoot me a PM or post here... Im Paypal ready...

beats the #@!! outta me. you're free to go gung ho with the thing if you want, but i have *no* idea if it'll work or not.

and you are gonna be doing a *lot* of programming if you want to put this in a pc... it is a mac after all.

then again, i'm not even sure i can find the f***ing thing, will let you know when i go to my father's in 2 weeks (it's there).

well.. im not gona be doing any programing.. i just need a new VGA Jack.. because i did something stupid and i need to replace this one..

I dont need it 2 weeks from now so thanks anyway

I need it asap.

I cracked the connection on the mobo and i gota wiggle my cable to get a connection :)

Ive done it before.. replaced the VGA.. its simple and always works..

If you ever get a mobo..that has bad caps.. just replace them and it will work

I fixed my mobo once.. all the caps where bad stuff was commin out of them.. took it to a T.V Repair shop and he replaced all the caps for less than 15.00 and the mobo worked.

sounds like you need your soldering iron for what's already there, nothing more should be necessary.

i have a ecs k7s5a that doeswnt work. no onboard video but has a agp and pic slots. ill do 10 shipped for it. lmk if that would work.

I have an old P3 board from an HP that has a VGA port on it. Worked when I pulled it, but that was a while ago and have no way to test it.

If you're interested at all, PM me

jackbauer said:
i have a ecs k7s5a that doeswnt work. no onboard video but has a agp and pic slots. ill do 10 shipped for it. lmk if that would work.

Thanks but no thanks.. i need a onboard VGA.

"pointdablame" YGPM

i have a pci like 3mb video card not sure but it has a vga jack. if u want it its $5 shipped.

Thermite Paste said:
i have a pci like 3mb video card not sure but it has a vga jack. if u want it its $5 shipped.

Sorry dont need a PCI i need the onboard one from a motherboard.. thanks again!

"lunacite" Please PM me with your price :)

Ill send you a chuck of a board (just a 6" x 6" segment that has the piece - to save shipping costs for me) for 10$ paypal.

cheezy said:
Ill send you a chuck of a board (just a 6" x 6" segment that has the piece - to save shipping costs for me) for 10$ paypal.

I'll keep yours in mind.. Waiting on a few PMs from some other people

Thanks again!

Back