WTB: DDR 2 SODIMMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDee

[H]F Junkie
I have an old Mac I'm trying to upgrade and it is supposed to be able to take 1 x 4GB and 1 x 2 GB DDR2 SODIMM to upgrade it from it's current 2 x 1GB up to 6GB. The thing runs surprising well with just the 2GB but I'm thinking about dual booting with Windows 10 and I know 2GB isn't going to cut it with windows.

Anyways, just playing with some old gear and if I can find a good price on what I need, then I'll continue to play :cool:

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have sodimms 4gb x 2 from a 2012 mac mini I just pulled, if those will work? I might have older sticks also have to look

I know ive got what you need at my office. Probably be there tomorrow afternoon, or definitely Wednesday.

I can let you know then.

I may have some at work, if they still work that is. They have been sitting on a shelf for about 10 years now from an old Mac Mini I think.

I only have 2GB DDR2 Sodimms. PM me if you need one or two. Sold off the 4GB ones a while back while they were going for a bit.

Sorry - been crazy lately. i have 4 sticks of pc2-6400s SODIMM 2GB. Don't have any 4GB that i can find. Need?

Thanks man, but DVAmon hooked me up with some 2GB'rs.. I appreciate you checking though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back