WTB: Dash Cam, and Xeon X5690

• Thread starter Deleted member 88301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88301

Howdy, all.

EDIT: A W3690 would be better. Thanks.

I'm looking to upgrade my X5672 to an X5690. Prices on eBay are too high for the bang/buck. If somebody has an X5690 that they can part with, awesome. After a deal, you can have the X5672 if you want it for some reason.

(X5672 is 4/8 3.2GHz/3.6GHz, X5690 is 6/12 3.46GHz/3.73GHz - Wouldn't be a huge upgrade, but that's the highest I can go, and can't OC.)

WTB: Looking for a good used Dash Cam. Forward, a must, of course, back would be a plus. Has to be portable, as I will need to be able to quickly move it from vehicle to vehicle. I don't have any experience with dash cams, other than dramatic YT vids. I guess a ten minute or so loop would be fine.

The reason I want a dash cam is that I'm volunteering with the VA as a shuttle driver, getting vets to the main VA hospital. I'm a vet and I've used the shuttle service quite a few times, and I want to do what I can to return the favor. The drive will be about 180 miles, round trip. I'm no stranger to long drives. My MVR is spotless back to 2001. But that's why I want a cam. Too many idiots on the highways.

And I'm also going to be driving for the Salvation Army this season, that's a paying gig that I believe in, but, again, I would love to have vid to back me up should anything happen.

I want to pay for a good system.

Thanks!

W

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at w3680. It will software overclock to 4 ghz on a t3500. I got mine for $60 on an ebay discount. Which another is going on today. Was $74 and the going rate. But used 15 % discount

I have a vantrue N2 Pro.

Hi. Those are pretty expensive. How much do you want for it? Your price is probably going to be too high. But that's to be expected, it's really nice.

Back