WTB: CPU, RAM, DVD drive, PSU, video card, LCDs

Blue Fox

[H]F Junkie
I'm looking for a few things as listed below. If you have something that isn't listed but you think might interest me, send me a PM. I would also prefer to trade things instead of outright buying them if possible. Here's my list of stuff for sale/trade: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1392555

I need a decent Core 2 Duo processor. I want inexpensive and don't care at all about how well it overclocks. List of ones that I would consider: Purchased
  • E6850
  • E7500
  • E8200
  • E8300
  • E8400
  • E8500
  • E8600
  • X6800

I also need 2 x 2gb of DDR2. It has to be ECC unbuffered. ECC registered and FB-DIMMs won't work. 800mhz is preferred, though I may consider 667mhz (533mhz is too slow). I'm not too concerned about brand. Purchased

I also need a slimline DVD drive. It has to be slot loading. SATA is preferred, but I'll settle for IDE if necessary. Purchased

I also need a decent power supply. Quality over quantity is key here. I know what brands/models are crap and I have high standards. Modular helps, but it isn't necessary. I would prefer that it have a 120mm fan due to the way my case is designed (passively cooled won't work either). I don't care about wattage. The cheaper, the better! Purchased

I may also consider a low profile PCIe video card. It needs to be modern. Once again, cheap is good.

I also need IPS LCDs. Size doesn't matter, but I need a set of 3. Has to have at least 1920x1200 for the resolution.

Back