WTB: cpu/mobo/miscs for a HTPC

mythek

Weaksauce
Hi i'm looking for a preowned/new cpu+mobo combo for under $100 shipped.

CPU: some intel core 2 duo for around $50

MOBO: microATX or ATX is fine, must be compatible with PC-6400 RAM

VIDEO CARD: *GOT*
CASE: preferably like-new condition or brand new. Must come with PSU unless the case itself cost less than $40.

I got money in hands, show me what you got folks.

I responded to both pm's. anyone else? :)

I have an AOpen i915GMm-HFS mobo with a 2ghz P-M in it. Was able to record 2 shows while watching a recording without a problem. Has PCI-E, RAID and will take both DDR and DDR2, any speed you throw at it. It also has built on VGA, DVI, and Component out. Awesome little combo.

LMK if you are interested and I'll research a price.

I have an AOpen i915GMm-HFS mobo with a 2ghz P-M in it. Was able to record 2 shows while watching a recording without a problem. Has PCI-E, RAID and will take both DDR and DDR2, any speed you throw at it. It also has built on VGA, DVI, and Component out. Awesome little combo.

LMK if you are interested and I'll research a price.

hmmm you know if it can handle HD movies or blu-ray at 1080i ?? that is the main reason why I want a dualcore cpu.

hmmm you know if it can handle HD movies or blu-ray at 1080i ?? that is the main reason why I want a dualcore cpu.

No idea, I just did SDTV with it with the onboard video.

I'm not in a huge rush to sell it (I didn't even put it in my FS thread) so feel free to ask around and get back to me.

Back