WTB: Consoles & SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Fox

[H]F Junkie
Like the title says, looking for a number of items. Heatware

Also have a FS thread if you fancy a trade: https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-lo...logy-nas-intel-nuc-msi-cubi-ssds-etc.1953329/

Purchased - Nintendo Switch - Not too worried about extra accessories (sans what is included). Can take a bit of wear and tear, but I expect no screen damage. Would consider certain games as well (ie Mario and Zelda).

Purchased - PlayStation 3 - Would prefer a slim model, but picky on revisions. Fat models work too (though I don't need backwards compatibility), but the super slim will not. Don't need any accessories either (even controllers) since my PS3 went out and I'd like to replace it.

PlayStation 4 - Original PS4 model preferred to keep the cost down. Might consider a couple games, but at the moment really just after Persona 5.

Purchased - 1TB NVMe SSD - Would prefer an Intel 600p or Samsung 960 Evo. Don't need the performance of higher end models. Not too worried about wear levels or the likes. May also consider larger 2.5" enterprise models for the right price.

Last edited:
I have a CECHG-01 PlayStation 3 with 4.62 FW (I think, it hasn't been updated since last September) that has been collecting dust for literally months since the controller and games got ripped off. It currently has an 80GB HDD installed but I can send either a 250 or 320GB model with it. PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Damn it. Have a used switch I haven't listed yet, was hoping you would be my guy. Free bump for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back