WTB COD BO Cold War w/activation see inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok so here is the deal that many don't know. If you have no intention of playing the game yourself using your 3*** series card for the activation and you activate with your card it means nothing for you using your 3*** series card in the future to activate other promotions. It will only go against activating the specific promotion you would be activating (COD BO CW). IE You can use the same gpu for multiple promotion activation's just not duplicates of the same promotion. IE I've activated both Death Stranding and TC RBS Siege on the same gpu.

Yes you do need the buyers login information during the activation process for the game client. Therefore I would only be looking to make a deal with someone with seniority here on [H] and that has established heat. So if someone fits the requirements below feel free to shoot me a pm.

Requirements
Seniority here on [H] Don't pm me with some green horn account that was recently made as it's a dead giveaway for a scam
Have a heatware history showing you at least one point in time were an honest person since account details would be involved with this transaction along with money of course (unless your feeling generous and want to help a buddy surprise a buddy with a key so they can play together ;)) Mine is here with 125+ I also have Fleabay here with 997+ but it's not an arms race ;-P

UPDATE
So since I've been contacted about this from someone that has been here a good while and didn't follow what is now bold, larger font, and red. Seniority here isn't just about tenure it's also involvement in the forum! If you have only made enough posts to count them with 2 hands and two feet worth of fingers and toes don't waste my time unless your willing to go first. Frankly been a bit but I'm pretty sure you have to have a certain amount of posts to even post in FST section here hence why I just received a pm and that was all. Furthermore if you want to hit me up about it and not meet the requirements that you should be seeing from any member here expect to go first if you don't and don't be upset when your asked to then ghost the buyer your trying to "scam"!

If you have a problem with the above I've been here pushing 14 years, over 5,000 posts, and have enough refs linked above to judge my character. If you smell the least bit like a scammer due to not coming close to meeting requirements be prepared to go first! Don't waste my time if you don't have anything to show your trustworthy and honest as I have plenty you shouldn't even need to ask me!

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
TTT for those that have 3/10 expiration's coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back