WTB: Children's Leukemia Charity: Best gaming computer or components we can get for $1,000 total

(Re)Delivered it last night and the report this morning was that he was gaming all night on it 😁

915221a7994148dbe6eb4804e97066871b0e7d78-14.jpg

I'm exhausted haha.

Anything I can do to help? Does he need/want anything else? Amazon? Steam?
I'll ask this week, now that he's settled in, if there is anything we've overlooked or he realizes he needs.

I'll also find out if there's somewhere (Steam/Amazon gc/Epic store) that people could drop some

Thanks for the offer 👍🏻

I'll ask this week, now that he's settled in, if there is anything we've overlooked or he realizes he needs.

I'll also find out if there's somewhere (Steam/Amazon gc/Epic store) that people could drop some

Thanks for the offer 👍🏻
I'm very serious about the UPS. Power supplies tend to be weak links and they can take out other components when they go.

If you have Costco where you live they sell good consumer UPS's for around $200

Last edited:
I know he is doing well! Treatments proceeding as advised and other than a delay from him coming down with a mild cold a couple months ago everything seems to be on schedule.

I'll ask for an update today and post as soon as I get it. I'll be vacationing the next two weeks so there might be a delay.

I know he is doing well! Treatments proceeding as advised and other than a delay from him coming down with a mild cold a couple months ago everything seems to be on schedule.

I'll ask for an update today and post as soon as I get it. I'll be vacationing the next two weeks so there might be a delay.
Thanks dude, send him our best!

Hey guys, we should have a text update by the end of the week, but I got this pic today of Bear eating lunch at Texas de Brazil:

661bd07f840bae934305fb9fbe124504db6ab93d-14.jpg

Mom says he's doing well and treatments have been going pretty much on schedule.

Most importantly, as you can see, his appetite for All The Meats hasn't gone anywhere 😁

Outstanding! Your a good man neural0.
Not me, this is everyone here!! No way I could have pulled this off without the whole [H] team! I'll take the 'Thanks' for thinking to post a request for help finding deals, but it was every one of the donors on the first post that blew my mind and turned this into an incredible act of giving (even in the height of the gpu/components shortage!).

Great job everyone!!!

Back