WTB: Children's Leukemia Charity: Best gaming computer or components we can get for $1,000 total

Please let me know if I haven't replied to your post or haven't replied to a PM, I had no idea the response would be this great!

Absolutely amazing, just incredible.

Last edited:
prayers are with this family. I know exactly what they're going through and it's terrible. My son was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia when he was just 5 years old. He's now just about 8 years old (birthday the end of March) and just recently finished chemo. I'm still scared to death that it'll come back. These kids are so strong though. These kids that go through this are my hero. I wish they didn't have to go through it and I'd give anything to make it go away. I can't tell you how much it means to me that everyone is pitching in to help this kid. I don't know any of you personally but I love you guys. I know this kid has a rough road ahead of him again but I hope he gets better soon.

Edited to add a picture of my hero. 8551.jpeg

prayers are with this family. I know exactly what they're going through and it's terrible. My son was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia when he was just 5 years old. He's now just about 8 years old (birthday the end of March) and just recently finished chemo. I'm still scared to death that it'll come back. These kids are so strong though. These kids that go through this are my hero. I wish they didn't have to go through it and I'd give anything to make it go away. I can't tell you how much it means to me that everyone is pitching in to help this kid. I don't know any of you personally but I love you guys. I know this kid has a rough road ahead of him again but I hope he gets better soon.

Edited to add a picture of my hero. View attachment 445984
Terrific picture! Very happy to hear he made it through treatment and God Bless!

Going well!! A couple more things were delivered today, just updated the list.

Had a few Santa's send PayPal donations also!

How’s the list going ? And he have the new destiny x pack? I can buy and gift it
Just heard back:
Confirmation, yes for Destiny X
and
Clarification: he hasn't played Destiny yet, but his mom wanted to intro him to it because she had played it and thought it was something they both could do together 👍🏻

I also updated original post: Five Nights at Freddie's he mentioned to her that he wanted to get, he has the first one. I don't know what that is or what that means?

You guys are absolutely amazing. Who knew that a side conversation while driving home would end up with the best moterhfuckerzontheplanet stepping up for a kid?!?!?

Wow.
Don't put ideas like this in my head, bro 🤣

Updated list with some more donations!!

What's your zipcode btw? I have an extra antec 902 v3 case. I know you already have a case but if you need an extra, I don't need it. Do you take Walmart giftcards as well?

Last edited:
I can't think of a better introduction to the interwebs than that 😁

Well count me in for that. But I'm not sure how I'm going to buy him one.

You might need a permission slip though. You said scary Diablo things are okay but not The Babe Thread and the Soapbox.

Well count me in for that. But I'm not sure how I'm going to buy him one.

You might need a permission slip though. You said scary Diablo things are okay but not The Babe Thread and the Soapbox.

Wait, we haven't censored the immernets yet?? 🤣

Also, updated the list!

[H]ard-skilled makers and designers please reach out to me, I have a couple ideas for customizing the rig with something from everyone who donated and this rock [H]ard community!!

16459842919892251388993163919210.jpg

Last edited:
If he's got a list of games he wants, feel free to DM them to me. Or I can suggest (and buy) some along the lines he might like. Gaming got me through a lot of extremely depressing and on the edge situations, I owe this.

If he's got a list of games he wants, feel free to DM them to me. Or I can suggest (and buy) some along the lines he might like. Gaming got me through a lot of extremely depressing and on the edge situations, I owe this.
Love to hear that they helped you. He's been able to play Fortnite (when the wifi works well enough) in the hospital during treatments.

I'll connect and see if he has a wish list. The only one mentioned so far is "five nights at Freddie's" collection. He wants to get all of them and has the first one.

Back