WTB: Cheap GTX 1050/60 - LG V20

CaptainMorgan

[H]ollywood
Not really looking for anything too fancy, just something with a little muscle behind it that wont break the bank.

LG V20 with decent battery, in good shape.

GPU I want to keep around $100.

Last edited:
64GB SE (2016) What is it worth? Accessories are brand new, used my iPhone 5S accessories with this.
IMG_0995.JPEG

Not really one that does a lot of business here but I have been a member for a while now... I have a GTX 1050 Ti never abused nor OC'd, I used it for gaming about 5 months before buying a GTX1070 Ti and used less than 10 hours per week, always solo campaigns, never online (for whatever this is worth!). Original Box and everything that came with it will ship as well.

I also have a Galaxy S6, used for about 3 years then I jumped into a S9 mostly because I was offered a deal I couldn't refuse. It has its original box and everything that came with it perhaps except the headphones, my wife or daughter claimed ownership as soon as I opened the box and I am not ashamed to admit it. ;)

Anyways, if you are still interested, PM me and make me an offer I can refuse and I'll work with you on the shipping as well. It is just gathering dust but please, do remember that I paid premium for them so keep that in consideration.

Back