WTB: Cheap CPU\Mobo combos - i5/i7 2md gen to 4th. also AMD AM3 quad core cpus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucd

Gawd
Hello all,

So im doing this on side locally for extra cash. Wife got laid off from company she worked at for 13 years. They closed local location and over 400 people were let go. In any case. I was looking for mobo/CPU combos but may consider other parts as well. As long as i can build with them and make little extra cash on the side. Thanks to all on H.

Im looking for cheap CPU/Mobo combos. Something from 2nd gen i5/i7 to 4th gen. RAM not needed but if its priced with combo for Cheap, i wont turn it down. I will consider newer combos that uses DDR4 as well but it has to be cheap. There will be no overclocking so basic boards will work as well. And donations are welcomed.

Here's example of the last 3 i got this week in terms of pricing.

i5 3570k, gb z77 mobo and 16gb ram with hyper 212 cooler for $125.

I5 4670 with msi z87 mobo and 8gb ram with stock cooler for $90

i5 2500k with z68 mobo and 8gb ram with stock cooler for $100.

Also can use 5 or 6 AM3 quad cores. Prefer Phenom II x4 9xx series but will consider others.

Need some amd fx 8xxx series CPU as well. 3 would work.

Now looking for Asus sonic radar capable sound card or maybe asus motherboard thsts capable of sonic radar onboard for an i5 4690k. Have a friend thats deaf in one earr and he loves FPS. He has hard time pinpointing directional sounds. Hes wanting to try this out. Hopefully can get something for decent price.

Can use 2 x gtx 1070 for good deal. Let me know

Need some ddr4 ram. 2x8gb. Can use 2 sets. One set could be just about anything. Other one would like to try and ger rgb set. Let me know.

Thank you,

-D

Last edited:
Updated post to show examples of the last few I got in terms of pricing

Thanks,

-D

Working on a couple combos now. Thanks guys. Can use some more.

Thanks,

-D

Bump it up. Got one more but can use more. May consider first gen i5/i7 but has to be even cheaper.

Not an i5/i7, but I've got an i3 combo...

I've got an i3-4130 on an ASRock H81 Pro BTC R2.0 motherboard with 4Gb (2x2Gb) DDR3 1066 that I could sell for $70 shipped if you are in the continental US. The motherboard has one x16 PCIe slot and 5 x1 PCIe slots, 2 DIMM slots.

Been away for a little bit. Up ot goes amd looking for asus sonic radar capable sound card or motherboard that supports it for i5 4690k.

Thank you,

-D

If you'll pay shipping, i got 4 older AMD cpu/board combos i'll send your way for free.

Asus M5A99FX, Gigabyte 970A-UD3, Asrock FM2A85X, and an Asrock 970 Extreme4. The chips are AthlonX2 BE 250s and a Sempron.

The boards should all work. I spun them up several weeks ago with intent to sell, but just don't have the time.

LMK with a pm if you're interested.

If you'll pay shipping, i got 4 older AMD cpu/board combos i'll send your way for free.

Asus M5A99FX, Gigabyte 970A-UD3, Asrock FM2A85X, and an Asrock 970 Extreme4. The chips are AthlonX2 BE 250s and a Sempron.

The boards should all work. I spun them up several weeks ago with intent to sell, but just don't have the time.

LMK with a pm if you're interested.

Sent ya a PM

Looking for the best priced gtx 1070. Can use 2 potentially. 1080 is probably not cheap enough yet. If you are in columbus ohio area i do have a like new akracing pro x luxury xl model gaming chair to trade.

I have this laying around. Was used in an office server. Works great.

ASrock G41C-GS Motherboard (mATX)
Q8200 Quad-Core Cpu
8GB (2x4gb) Mushkin Ram
Thermaltake Copper cooler
Retail box + Sata cables

DSC00245.JPG

im back and looking for some ddr4 ram. One set of cheap anything 2x8gb. One set of 2x8gb in rgb. Will consider non rgb as well.

Thanks,

-D

If you're still looking for older mobo/cpu combos:

I have an i5 2400 on an Asus P8H67 micro atx board and 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1600 and it's in a Rosewill Magnetar case with a 600w EVGA PSU.

PM me if you are still in need.

Thanks to those thats gotten with me with parts. Much appreciated. Am looking for some DDR4 still.

-D

I might consider dumping my 1100t for the right price. Are you in the market for the board and ram as well or just the cpu? I was going to use the setup to try a KVM passthrough experiment but it is gathering dust for now.

I have a phenom ii x4 945 sitting on my desk I have zero use for. It's next to an e6550 and an old p4 2.66ghz. let me know if you had any use for any of them (you had phenom ii 9xx listed). Think I have like 2x2gb DDR3 (would have to check speeds) laying around too.

I've got a Z87 + i5-4570 that works great. I have ram that goes with it as well IIRC.
I think I also have an 8350 & board as well as a 1090T & board.....Probably a few more as well.

Z87 + i5-4570 that works great. I have ram that goes with it as well IIRC. Price?

Hello all,

So im doing this on side locally for extra cash. Wife got laid off from company she worked at for 13 years. They closed local location and over 400 people were let go. In any case. I was looking for mobo/CPU combos but may consider other parts as well. As long as i can build with them and make little extra cash on the side. Thanks to all on H.

Im looking for cheap CPU/Mobo combos. Something from 2nd gen i5/i7 to 4th gen. RAM not needed but if its priced with combo for Cheap, i wont turn it down. I will consider newer combos that uses DDR4 as well but it has to be cheap. There will be no overclocking so basic boards will work as well. And donations are welcomed.

Here's example of the last 3 i got this week in terms of pricing.

i5 3570k, gb z77 mobo and 16gb ram with hyper 212 cooler for $125.

I5 4670 with msi z87 mobo and 8gb ram with stock cooler for $90

i5 2500k with z68 mobo and 8gb ram with stock cooler for $100.

Also can use 5 or 6 AM3 quad cores. Prefer Phenom II x4 9xx series but will consider others.

Need some amd fx 8xxx series CPU as well. 3 would work.

Now looking for Asus sonic radar capable sound card or maybe asus motherboard thsts capable of sonic radar onboard for an i5 4690k. Have a friend thats deaf in one earr and he loves FPS. He has hard time pinpointing directional sounds. Hes wanting to try this out. Hopefully can get something for decent price.

Can use 2 x gtx 1070 for good deal. Let me know

Need some ddr4 ram. 2x8gb. Can use 2 sets. One set could be just about anything. Other one would like to try and ger rgb set. Let me know.

Thank you,

-D

AMD budget itx combo

Gigabyte FM2+ ITX motherboard with built in wifi
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-F2A88XN-WIFI-rev-30
AMD A10-7800 processor (3.9ghz quad core with built in R7 Graphics)
Cooler master cooler (slightly better than stock, almost looks like stock)
4gb ddr3 ram

$105 shipped for the whole kit?

I can send pics if interested

AMD budget itx combo

Gigabyte FM2+ ITX motherboard with built in wifi
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-F2A88XN-WIFI-rev-30
AMD A10-7800 processor (3.9ghz quad core with built in R7 Graphics)
Cooler master cooler (slightly better than stock, almost looks like stock)
4gb ddr3 ram

$105 shipped for the whole kit?

I can send pics if interested

Thanks for the offer. But these are so underpowered for what you get. I will have it pass.

Even the phenom II 965 beats it by like 10%.

-D

Can use some mobos. Socket 1150 and 1155 if anyone has any. Just looking for basic boards. Maybe 1151 as well.

Thank you,

-D

I might have missed it, but where are you located? I have a 2500k/z77 collecting dust.
i have an a8 combo doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back