WTB: cheap AGP card

Timayh

Gawd
I'm going to sell my current card but to do so I need a video card for my system... not looking for anything gaming, just want to plug my monitor in. I don't want to spend much... but one requirement is that it works with my Asus P4PE mobo...

1.5V only

why wont you just use a PCI card for the time being? I remember i had to RMA my Ti4200, i was on a 1mb trident PCi card for a while. I was "on leave" with games during that time frame.

If you are looking for a basic card I have an ATI RAGE PRO 3D AGP card. Used it on both Windows XP and SUSE 9.1 with no problems. Can't game or anything with. It will work with your Asus board and its 1.5V.

I believe this is the card ATI is talking about.

http://www.ati.com/companyinfo/press/1997/4062.html

Asking $15 shipped...
Paypal: sawh7296 (at) yahoo (dot) com

u should check out newegg refurbs.. those go really cheap .. if they have'em in stock tho.. they cycle out real quickly it seems

bump... newegg doesn't ship to canada.

looking 1.5V only... gah. Are 1.5v older cards common? Like if I bought whatever, would it work? Or do I have to look at the specs?

I have a Creative Geforce 2 GTS 32mb 4xAGP card and its 1.5v. Yours for $20 shipped. LMK via PM if you are interested.

Back