WTB Cell Phone $130 to $150 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
No iPhones please. No locked to Tmobile, prefer something that will work on Verizon networks. Need something at least as good as a Pixel 4xl that still has a software update coming. Screen, battery and camera must be very good. The rest of the case can be lousy. Will pay more for 128 gig or accessories. I can buy one on Swappa but prefer to deal on the H.
P.S. Looking for something that is not out of mfg. updates. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Bump.....If you have one that is worth more because of accessories, let me know.

Can you use a S8 with some slight screen burn in, probably half your asking price or so.

Any interest in a Pixel 4a (128gb, as they all are)? Perfectly functional but cosmetically challenged - I had d-brand skin on it since brand new, but when i went to remove it some of the plasticy coating on the back of the phone came off. Battery health is at 98% per AccuBattery.

Any interest in a Pixel 4a (128gb, as they all are)? Perfectly functional but cosmetically challenged - I had d-brand skin on it since brand new, but when i went to remove it some of the plasticy coating on the back of the phone came off. Battery health is at 98% per AccuBattery.
A 4A could work, I can live with the cosmetics. Honestly it is all about function and price. Thank you, let me know.

Samsung A32 5G 64 gig in box only used for a few months.Was originally T-mobile has been dealer unlocked.A+++
$135.00+ ship paypal.

I am not positive but I think that is a GSM only phone and I need Verizon compatible CDMA. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back