WTB: BF:BC2 Vietnam Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandysWay

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to purchase an unused Bad Company 2 Vietnam key. Perhaps you purchased a few extra copies during the sale and you've been waiting to sell one to me..? ;) PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The Vietnam expansion wasn't put on sale over the Holiday Steam Sale. Its been $14.99 since the day it came out. Unless someone randomly bought extra copies they want to sell for a loss, you are probably best just dropping the $15 or waiting for a sale.

The Vietnam expansion wasn't put on sale over the Holiday Steam Sale. Its been $14.99 since the day it came out. Unless someone randomly bought extra copies they want to sell for a loss, you are probably best just dropping the $15 or waiting for a sale.

Oh really? I thought it was on sale at one point. Thanks for the heads-up.

it was on sale at some point my friend got both bc2 and Vietnam for $16.24 during the holidays. Also any Vietnam copy should work, you just have to enter a key into the in-game prompt. should not matter where the key came from. i used an ea key of Vietnam to activate it on a copy of bc2 on my steam account. also another one of my friends used a bc2 key I purchased on steam to create an account using the ea downloader version of bc2, so it really should not matter once you have the game installed where you get any cd-key from.

Last edited:
it was on sale at some point my friend got both bc2 and Vietnam for $16.24 during the holidays. Also any Vietnam copy should work, you just have to enter a key into the in-game prompt. should not matter where the key came from. i used an ea key of Vietnam to activate it on a copy of bc2 on my steam account. also another one of my friends used a bc2 key I purchased on steam to create an account using the ea downloader version of bc2, so it really should not matter once you have the game installed where you get any cd-key from.

Thanks mate, I wasn't aware that any key would work. I'll bump this up a few more times - I don't have time to play anything right now so I may as well see if someone has an extra key. ;)

why cant they just release this on hard copy instead of digital copy only? sucks my friend with no internet would have to use my cellphone internet to download if wants to get this. Id like to buy it too but not for online use.

If its for PC, then there is nothing but the original BC2 and the latest patch to download. Vietnam mod is included in the latest patch, you just have to unlock it with a key.

why cant they just release this on hard copy instead of digital copy only? sucks my friend with no internet would have to use my cellphone internet to download if wants to get this. Id like to buy it too but not for online use.

Seriously?

It's a MP DLC. Heck, it's mostly a MP game. Or am I losing my mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back