EDIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty step requirements. You are in chrome book territory with that price point.

Do you have a HDD lying around? I have an Inspiron 11 3147 (4 core N3530 processor 8GB RAM) I could probably let go that cheap, but I'm taking my SSD out of it for $105 shipped :p.

Where ya located? If in Michigan, I have a 2010 MacBook and 2010 MacBook Pro I might be able to swing to a [H] for $100.

$125 is real slim pickins. A little bit more will go a long way here.

you got a spare dell charger laying around? Got a first gen i3 14"with Win 10 pro and 4 GB RAM plus a new 500 GB HDD and the battery works for at least over an hour tested last week but 125 shipped is asking a lot for a not old system

So you want some performance, no problems, and cheap price? In this scenario, usually you can only have two of the three.

Anyhow, if you can up your budget, you might be able to find some Dell E5450 i5 for $180.

Good luck friendo! :D Im sure you can find a decent one for that price if you are patient.

Last edited:
Yeah no problems (port charging issues, major scratches, dying hdd etc) - if machine has light scuffs etc, thats fine. Basically just multitask 5-10 chrome / firefox tabs, music, light file transfer, 720p/1080p youtube thats about it. I don't expect a blazing perfect machine but maybe someone is needing money and is willing to sell a decent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back