WTB: Battlefield 1 CD Key for a sick friend :(

Sprayingmango

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, I have a gaming buddy that is very sick and I need to find a BF1 code for him as cheap as possible. I just bought a new house and really can't afford the $60 for a copy on Origin for him...as much as I'd like to. He's a gaming buddy and lives in another state so I want to e-mail him the key so he can add it to Origin. Gaming in our TS server that I run is really the only thing that has kept him going, when I say he's sick I mean he suffers from severe depression and has tried to take his own life about a year ago. I am very thankful that he didn't of course, and all of us really enjoy having him game with us on a nightly basis. I just bought him Overwatch about a month ago so I'm looking for BF1 as cheap as possible.

Thanks!

I am almost in tears I can't believe how amazing this community is....you guys have no idea how much this means to us. Justin, my sick friend has had a really rough year. He literally has 7 cents to his name and lives off disability and friends / family. Games are all that bring him joy, this means the world to us.

Mango, many props to you. Your friend sounds a lot like one of my best friends. I would buy him games to help with his depression, send him money, and built him a gaming PC ... he took his life last year, and I feel like a part of me is gone. One of my best friends for over two decades. I don't mean to Hijack your thread, but I can empathize with you. PM your Paypal and I'll send funds for the cause.

Mango, many props to you. Your friend sounds a lot like one of my best friends. I would buy him games to help with his depression, send him money, and built him a gaming PC ... he took his life last year, and I feel like a part of me is gone. One of my best friends for over two decades. I don't mean to Hijack your thread, but I can empathize with you. PM your Paypal and I'll send funds for the cause.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss....It is such a hard thing to want to help someone and see that happen to them. I'm a teacher and my other gaming buddy is a fire fighter, we are scattered all over the country but gaming online is the only thing that we can all do together. That's why I've been paying for the TS server for over 7 years now and when I upgrade my PCs I mail the parts to him. When we heard he was in the hospital for an attempted suicide, things really hit us hard. Thankfully he pulled himself out of it and he would call me every few days. The crazy thing is...I've never met him in real life yet he's like a brother to us. I'm hoping to drive to upstate new york and meet him / hang out soon. He's a talented musician and video editor too, and one hell of a gamer!! He makes YouTube videos of our shenanigans.

This video he made just a few weeks ago, he did the editing & music: We couldn't play because real life took over, he's really a great guy and one of my best friends regardless of distance:

GUYS you did it!!! I really can't thank everyone enough, the [H] has a huge heart. I have enough to buy him a key, I'll be sending him the key in a little bit.

Again THANK YOU!!!!! I seriously want to huge all of you right now....in the most manly of ways.... lol

send me a pm with paypal address, this is a good thing you are doing.

zpackrat THANK YOU for your offer, I have enough for the game (actually just bought him a key and emailed it to him). I really do appreciate it though. I want to send Kyle and the guys a link to this thread because of the amazing generosity and support from all of you. It deserves recognition!!

So happy that you were able to get the game for him. This really hit my heart because I was deeply depress few years ago and it's one of the toughest things to go by. Wish him the best of luck and hope you guys enjoy the game!

I am almost in tears I can't believe how amazing this community is....

1cysxk.jpg

Back