WTB: ATI 6870 / NVIDIA 560 / or something better

mythek

Weaksauce
Hello fellow hard members,

Thanks to the success of my last WTB thread, I'm here to look for another graphic card for my friend who's planning to build a budget gaming system. The transaction will be completed through my account to ensure a positive experience for both parties. My ebay account and denimblog account both have nothing but POSITIVE feedback. My recent purchase with a hardforum member, spinejam, was smooth as butter. I'm sure he can vouch for me. (I also had several purchases on hard forums about 5 years ago. Unfortunately I forgot the names of the members who were involved.)

Anyway here is what I'm looking for (preferably with WARRANTY for the new owner):

1) Nvidia gtx 560 - looking to spend $100 - $140
2) AMD HD 6870 - looking to spend $90 - $125
3) or something better than the two above that you want to get rid of for less than $170.

Price is dependent on the WARRANTY, brand, OC'ability, cooler, and condition. Warranty is the biggest thing for me, so if you dont have it, then expect some low offers from me. I know I'm expecting a lot for a tight budget, but I hope you guys would at least appreciate some honesty. I'm not here to waste your time. My friend is looking to complete this new build within 2 months, so we have plenty of time and patience :)

Thanks for looking!

thanks for the offer but Ive scored an awesome deal on an unlocked 6950 with a monsterous cooler. Mod please close this thread thank you.

Back