WTB Asus Z8NA-D6C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doozer

2[H]4U
I am wanting to buy another Z8NA-D6C in a couple of weeks. I was hoping that one of you guys had one lying on a shelf or maybe in a secret bunker in your basement. :)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
PM Tobit and see if he still has one. I don't remember whether he sold his or not. I also don't know if he is checking PMs, though.

Haha, DSee had one for sale a few days ago. I picked it up off him.

Good luck, and happy hunting.

BUMP!

Not sure if you want to go this route but there are some Open Box Z8NA-D6C on the Egg for $146.99.

If you are signed up for their mailings, there was a promo code good until I think Sunday (BTEKAKD32) that stacks and brings the total down to $117.59 with free UPS 3-day. That code only works if you received the email though. I picked up an Open Box KGPE-D16 for $150 with it. Got it yesterday and it looks and seems to be brand new.

Good luck. . .

Yeah, I bought an openbox z8na and I SWEAR it was brand new. Came in a full retail package and everything.

I will have to look into the Newegg deal. I'll leave this up here until I buy one though. :)

I will have to look into the Newegg deal. I'll leave this up here until I buy one though. :)

Newegg deal works in my cart, $117 after coupon on the open box. Now please buy it so my hand doesn't decide to click order...

I had gotten a Z8NA-D6C open box from NE. Like others it came with everything and looked like it wasnt used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back