WTB ASUS Maximus VII Hero z97 LGA 1150 Motherboard

Would you settle for a Maximus VII Gene? Used, with box and all accessories and in great condition. PM me!

I'd rather have the Hero version. I may have another option but, if I decide to go with the Gene, I'll drop you a line.

Mar 5, 2016#1
gs274Gawd
For sale: [COMBO] Asus Maximus Hero VII, i7-4790K, and 16Gb Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3-1866. Would prefer not to break this up. $450 shipped ground to USA

Wish I'd seen that before the RAM I ordered shipped. As much as I'd like to upgrade to an i7, that package is out of my budget. Right now, I just need the motherboard. If you do decide to break up that package, please let me know!

Wish I'd seen that before the RAM I ordered shipped. As much as I'd like to upgrade to an i7, that package is out of my budget. Right now, I just need the motherboard. If you do decide to break up that package, please let me know!

I have a Maximus Hero VI if you're interested. Heat under mj007 (139-0-0).

Not mine, just saw another post and was hoping it could help.
Good luck.

Back