WTB: Antec P183 - 5.25/3.5 Drive Rails

mista ting

Gawd
WTB: Antec P183 - 5.25/3.5 Drive Rails

Drive rails is the thing that mounts onto the drives which lets you slide in the drives without tools (See image attached).

Email me at [email protected] if you have I have perfect heatware and ebay rating.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2170890452_9428808c5a_o.jpg
    2170890452_9428808c5a_o.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
I wonder if Antec might send you a few if you ask. Worth a shot. (y)

I've got at least three, I'll go dig around tomorrow and see if I can find anymore of them. I'm up in Canada, so pay for shipping and you can have them (anything else you want out of the case?).

Edit: 6 in total (there's also two that are smaller with more holes, could be from the 180 or something).

Last edited:
Smaller with more holes might be from something else choGGi.

I had a P180 once upon a time and looked in my parts box. I still have two of the rails (they look exactly like the picture), 2 of the 3.5" caddies, a 120 mm removable fan mount, 2 pci slot covers, and 5.25 x 3 and 3.5 x 1 bay covers in black all from that case. Not sure if OP is interested in paying to ship just a pair of rails though.

edit: Strike that, looked in a different box and found the rest. 6 more drive rails and 8 of the fat-headed screws that the 3.5" caddies used.

Last edited:
Smaller with more holes might be from something else choGGi.

I had a P180 once upon a time and looked in my parts box. I still have two of the rails (they look exactly like the picture), 2 of the 3.5" caddies, a 120 mm removable fan mount, 2 pci slot covers, and 5.25 x 3 and 3.5 x 1 bay covers in black all from that case. Not sure if OP is interested in paying to ship just a pair of rails though.

edit: Strike that, looked in a different box and found the rest. 6 more drive rails and 8 of the fat-headed screws that the 3.5" caddies used.

Oh great does the drive caddies come with the rubber grommets the fat-headed screw goes into? (Its for anti-vibration) I'll take the:

8x drive rails
1x HDD drive caddies
8x fat-head 3.5 drive caddies screws
3x 5.25 bay cover

PM me your info

Thanks!

I've got at least three, I'll go dig around tomorrow and see if I can find anymore of them. I'm up in Canada, so pay for shipping and you can have them (anything else you want out of the case?).

Edit: 6 in total (there's also two that are smaller with more holes, could be from the 180 or something).

Ok great I'll take the:

6x 5.25 drive rails

And seeking:

1x HDD drive caddy
2x floppy 3.5 drive rails
16x drive caddy fat-head screws
16x drive caddy rubber grommets for screws

Thanks!

Oh great does the drive caddies come with the rubber grommets the fat-headed screw goes into? (Its for anti-vibration) I'll take the:

8x drive rails
1x HDD drive caddies
8x fat-head 3.5 drive caddies screws
3x 5.25 bay cover

PM me your info

Thanks!

You should have a quick e-mail to your gmail from me. It's late but I'll take a picture of what I think you're asking for and what other parts I have from the p180 case and post them in thread tomorrow/later today. It's possible Choggi has the 3.5" rails, as they appeared like mini-versions of the 5.25" ones.

I keep finding parts in old boxes (abit motherboard box with ccfl and a 5.25" baybus.... why did I save that?) so I'm up to a total of 26 fat head screws and 11 silicone gromits found.

These rubber ones? You can have the two small rails if you want as well? I should have the rest, but I'm getting ready for work, so later today.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 0
Here's what I've come up with from your wants list. I'm not sure where you are in relation to shipping zip codes or pulling parts from elsewhere so let me know what you want, zip code via PM.

Img 1274 seems to meet what you've asked for.
IMG_1274.JPG
Img 1276 has other p180 parts that you're not interested in/needing for your build (fan caddy, slot covers, case keys, parts box, and brackets for making middle caddy a fan tunnel).
IMG_1276.JPG

Here's what I've come up with from your wants list. I'm not sure where you are in relation to shipping zip codes or pulling parts from elsewhere so let me know what you want, zip code via PM.

Img 1274 seems to meet what you've asked for.
View attachment 202426
Img 1276 has other p180 parts that you're not interested in/needing for your build (fan caddy, slot covers, case keys, parts box, and brackets for making middle caddy a fan tunnel).
View attachment 202427

Awesome check email

These rubber ones? You can have the two small rails if you want as well? I should have the rest, but I'm getting ready for work, so later today.

Yea I'd also like the two small rails as well it would work I sent you PM thanks

Back