WTB AM4 Ryzen, 2nd or 3rd Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconFrost

[H]F Junkie
I'm looking to build a tower for my 11-year-old niece so she can get into gaming. I have all the components, but that list includes a Ryzen 3 3200G that I feel would be wasted in her tower, since it will have a dedicated video card.

Does anyone have a 2600 or 3600, or so that would go with a B450 chipset board? I looked here and on eBay (absurd pricing). I have a CPU cooler, so I'd be looking at a bare chip only.

That's a great price, and good to know what they are worth, but that would be more than I'm looking for at the moment. Appreciate the offer, though.

I'm looking to build a tower for my 11-year-old niece so she can get into gaming. I have all the components, but that list includes a Ryzen 3 3200G that I feel would be wasted in her tower, since it will have a dedicated video card.

Does anyone have a 2600 or 3600, or so that would go with a B450 chipset board? I looked here and on eBay (absurd pricing). I have a CPU cooler, so I'd be looking at a bare chip only.
I have a 3600 used in my guest PC. Barely saw any useage at all. 85+10 shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back