WTB: Acer Acerpower 1000, Dual core laptop w/ webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

akahai

Limp Gawd
Hi everyone, needed to pick up 2 things for a friend.

1. Looking for a Acer Acerpower 1000 unit with dual exhaust fan. I need the one with dual exhaust fan on the back panel, single fan version will not work. Does not need to be a working unit, but it needs to have all the parts attached (except CPU, Ram, WIFI card or HD) since I am using it for parts. Not looking for pay much for this though. PM me what you got and price with shipping to CA 91745.

2. Need a 11" ~ 14" Dual Core laptop. Laptop must be in working condition with a working webcam. For laptop with Intel CPU, it needs to be Core 2 Duo or newer, as for AMD shoot me what you got. Must have 2GB or more ram, HD size does not matter as long as it has one, doesn't really need OS since I can get that easily. Must include a working battery and power adapter, if the power adapter is not the original, please mention it. Looking to pay $150~$200 shipped to CA 91745. Seller will need to be able to ship out the laptop as soon as payment is received, kinda need this ASAP.

Thanks for looking.

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back