WTB: Abit IC7-MAX3

AtomicFire

[H]ard|Gawd
Long story short my old setup exploded and I need the computer up and running quickly. since I'm a recent graduate that's unemployed, I have no money to buy a new setup, so I need another IC7-MAX3 motherboard to get this rig up and running as quickly as possible.

Already checked eBay, nothing selling there. Abit doesn't want to repair it because it's too old. I only need the board, I have a CPU already.

I'll pay up to $50 shipped for one. PM me please. E-Mail is pengc99 @ erau.edu
I have heatware under AtomicFire

EDIT:
After further debugging, it turns out I also need one of those abit IDE->SATA adaptors

Good luck to you.....one of the best overclocking 478 boards ever made....I sold mine last year on Ebay for $175.00....:eek:
There was a nice bidding war going on....

no doubt, i got my 3.2E ES to 5ghz with vaporcooling. I worked on the project to fix the vtt & vdimm voltages abit messed up. anyways, i'll try to find it and make sure it still works and will let you know.

I have one, haven't used it in a long time. It's still in new condition, stock....no mods to it....I'll send you pictures of it......when I get home.

After further debugging, it turns out I also need one of those abit IDE->SATA adaptors

if you are using this for overclocking... be sure to make sure you at least do the vdimm fix if the board you get doesn't have it done. its a simple remove a r50 resistor. causes a lot of vdimm issues. vtt fix is a bit more complicated and requires an added bit of circuitry.

I have an IC7 max3 board.....gonna test it tonight to see if it runs OK. Will take pics of screen bios and boot up in windows XP tonight...you have PM.

if you are using this for overclocking... be sure to make sure you at least do the vdimm fix if the board you get doesn't have it done. its a simple remove a r50 resistor. causes a lot of vdimm issues. vtt fix is a bit more complicated and requires an added bit of circuitry.

Thanks! I might try that, but the memory I'm using doesn't like high voltage anyways, its XMS Pro. I've been told 2.85v max, any higher doesn't really produce any results and actually risks cooking it.

Thanks for all the responses folks. I really appreciate it. Please let me know after you test it, I really need this computer running again. Resume, schoolwork, etc.. is all on here. It would also be immensely helpful if I was able to get one of those Abit SATA - PATA converters

I think I have an Abit ic7-max 3 that I am actually about to pull out of a system today and upgrade.

Chris.

here are pics

ic7max31.jpg

ic7max32.jpg

ic7max33.jpg

P1010135.jpg

P1010117.jpg

sisoftic7max3.jpg

let me know if you are still interested, I had one guy PM me asking for it....

Back