WTB: 64G DDR4 (4x16), 5G USB NIC, x299 kit, 500G NVMe - WTS: B450M Bazooka (board only - cheap!)

lopoetve

Extremely [H]
Sellling:
MSI B450M Bazooka board. Worked perfectly, but I needed something that fully supported WOL, and this board didn't. Had a 2700X in it for 4 months, swapped to a different board (automated server room). $50 shipped.

Need:
64G DDR4 (consumer based). Speed and flashy not super important - it's a server type of workload. 4x required, so 4x 16G.
USB-C/USB3 5G NIC (x2). Sabrent, QNap, etc. Somewhat flexible here.
500G NVMe drive (ish). Speed again is not super important on this, but can't be SATA. (Need one last one)

Tentative - think I'm set - x299 Hardware. Motherboards and CPUs, higher the core count the better. These are servers, so speeds are less important - I'm a touch picky on this - must support WOL and a few other features for the motherboard.

OLD:
DDR4 ECC Sold!
Other parts - SOLD!

Heatware under Lopoetve.

Last edited:
I have some ECC DDR3 that I can trade if the DDR4 can be used for desktop machines. Let me check first.

1647906679850.jpeg

I would still do the trade as I will probably need some of them soon. Let me PM you after I get back home to pull them from storage.

Free bump thats a great price on those ECC Dimms if I wasn't rocking 128gb in my servers already I might nab those

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah, that won’t be enough. 4 slots and I need 64G to start.

Although…. Hmm.

I have a 512GB Samsung 950 Pro available. Can let go for like $40 shipped.

samsung_950_pro.png

Up. Bought the SSD from Enzolt, need consumer DDR4 and other bits still!

Up, down to 5 on the DDR4 ECC! Still need:
32-64G of DDR4 consumer
x299 bits!

Ok. Updating - found video card, found the 32G setup. magoo - give me a moment to think on that, may be able to use that for something else.

Added: B450M Bazooka motherboard.

If you’re in the market for x299 kit, I’m looking to downsize and modernize my workstation, a Core i9-7940x with a Gigabyte x299 Aorus Gaming 7. I’d sell the motherboard/CPU combo for a reasonable price - PM me if you’re interested.

If you’re in the market for x299 kit, I’m looking to downsize and modernize my workstation, a Core i9-7940x with a Gigabyte x299 Aorus Gaming 7. I’d sell the motherboard/CPU combo for a reasonable price - PM me if you’re interested.
YGPM. Up to top - updated details on what I'm looking for!

Back