WTB: 512MB PC2100 DDR Cheap

NoXPert

Limp Gawd
Looking for a stick of PC2100 DDR in the 512MB flavor, but if the price is right, I'd go for 2 x 256MB, too. It must be compatible with this MB: ECS K7VTA3 Rev. 8.0c. I would entertain offers for PC2700, too. Most likely, I'd prefer a good ol' sitck of Crucial RAM, but beggars can't be choosers...

Generally what I'm looking for reference link

I want to keep the price at $50 and under, shipped. I won't go over this amount; even if you gold plate the stuff!

When making your offer, please PM or email and include Heat refs. I will do my best to get back to you within 8 hours of your post, PM or email.

My preferred method of payment is CC via Paypal. I will do money orders or work with you on payment methods.

With all that said...

Heat: NoXPert
Email: james.hurt (at) verizon.net

If you need more info, let me know. Thanks for looking!

Might take a while to find some... took me forever to get some. Just need to look around pretty good and see what everyone is offering in there threads..

Thanks,
Bobby

I know. There have been a few threads with some FS, but I can't justify slapping a $100+ stick of RAM in this rig. Hopefully someone will be upgrading their RAM and see this as a way to recoup some cash. I really just want to save a few bucks and help out a fellow [H]'er. Plus, if I don't get this rig up and going, the little lady might set it on the curb... Help me!

My wife would be sitting on the curb before my couple sit out there. That's for sure. :)

I have a stick of 512 ddr 2100 you can have for $50 shipped. Generic branded. As a matter of fact I just sold one to REM2003 :)

My HEAT----> memnoch349

^^ :eek: ^^

I hear ya! Anyway, thanks to Vader for supplying me with a stick of PC2100 DDR RAM for a great price. Check out his thread for more great items for sale! Happy hunting!

512MB PC2100 crucial for $37 shipped if your still interested.
SOLD

Back