WTB: 4P G34 MB

402blownstroker

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2012
Mainly looking for a G34 4P MB, but will consider a combo depending on CPUs and memory. Let me know what you got and how. Heatware and crapBay are under '402blownstroker'.

cpidtagb.php

Mainly looking for a G34 4P MB, but will consider a combo depending on CPUs and memory. Let me know what you got and how. Heatware and crapBay are under '402blownstroker'.

cpidtagb.php
I have two setups I am willing to sell. Both are on SuperMicro H8QGL-IF+ motherboards. One with 4 6176SEs and memory and the other with 4 6172s and memory. Both presently running Tear's BIOS. Am not certain what the setups are valued at present, but each cost well over 2000 to set up. If interested I will look up just how much memory and what sticks they have. They were built closely following the Horde set up guides. Each runs off USB stick at present, would include those as well. Next Saturday they shut down for good,

I have a 4P G34 setup I would like to sell.

Not sure on the details.

Forward them to me when you find out :)

I will also consider a Xeon 2011 2P or 4P setup. Starting to get the DC bug again.... bad :D

Here are the details:

Supermicro H8QGi - motherboard
(4) AMD 62xx 16core at 3.0GHz
32GB - 16x2GB G.Skill DDR3-1333 CL7
1200 OCS PSU
(4) CoolerMaster 212+ with musky mounts

I'm traveling now... Not sure what I want for it. And not sure what is reasonable.

Back