WTB - 4870x2 Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnbum88

Gawd
I am going back to land from water and I sold my stock fan and brackets and screws for my Diamond ATI 4870x2 gpu.

Does anyone have these parts lying around they are not going to use?

I have email into Diamond to see if I can buy some parts, if anyone knows if this is a possibility and knows the process, please let me know.

I have a stock cooler for the 4870x2. Mine is also on water.

Shipping will be $10.00 add that to your offer and send me a pm.

I will ship first but you have to pay with a postal money order. :)

Heatware = coder_1999

i have an arctic cooling heatsink if you're interested 30 shipped

PM'd codec.

Tyson, I have the AC unit that I am trying to attach. Thanks tho.

Its a tough install if its the rev1 cooler, I actually ruined my own card and I know several other people who did as well. good luck, I remember Arctic coolings response was sorry we didn't include the correct screw please go to a hobby shop and buy 8mm counter sink screws or we can mail you some from Hong Kong that will get to you within 2 weeks.

I got my unit from SVC two weeks ago and they 'shipped' the longer screws so I hope to have them this week.

If I have those longer screws I should be good? I printed out the instructions. What spots are the longer screws needed for?

Any other words of wisdom?

The long screws are for mounting the Xplates on the back of the card and you can find more info here on the forum and also guru 3d

I got the screws from Hong Kong. Do I even need the X bracket to install this cooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back