WTB: 22" LCD Monitor

benthelefty

Limp Gawd
With the advent of Black Friday and the certainty that some of you [H]ers are going to be purchasing some 24" 26" even 28" monitors, I"m looking to snag a nice 22".

I've seen on-line deals for new monitors priced at $140 and $150 (without using $30 Staples or Office Max discounts) meaning after discount they'd be about $120.

So I'm looking for a good 22" LCD Monitor w/ DVI that any of you fine people might have. You can sell me one for a good price and not have to worry about selling one after black friday.

Let me know what you got!

Heat/Ebay are under benthelefty.

Thanks,
Ben

http://store.benq.us/benq-us/product.aspx?sku=3880705&section_id=566&culture=en-US

this one looks hot but maybe to much? i didnt check shipping 209$ but higher res than any other 22" ive seen..

Alright maybe I didn't clarify..i"m looking for something SUB $150 (under--LESS than $150).

As far as "super fast response time" or "great contrast" I'm not really interested in...as long as it doesn't ghost terribly, any old 22" LCD w/ DVI is good with me. Like I said there are 22" LCDs for $140-$150 that I can buy NIB, so something like $120 would be perfect.

i was in same boat.. i wanted sub 140$ 22" lcd.. the one i linked was not a regular 22" it has 1920 res compared to 1680.. was just a thought sorry beware of 16.2 colors compared to 16.7

i know he will find one for 120-150 but who wouldnt want a warranty on a LCD!

Just buy one for $150, I'm very doubtful people want to get rid of their 22" LCD's that they got for ~$200 at the low price you're asking, good luck though if you do find one, awesome!

Yeah, just pick up one from one of the BF deals or with a $30 off coupon. I got mine from Staples and there's only 1 dead blue pixel. It looks great, even on svga.

Back