WTB: 2070 Cooler (air)

TheGeekFreek

Supreme [H]ardness
I have a 2070 with a reference cooler.
Would like a 2-3 fan model to cut down on noise, like an Accelero or even a stock fan.

Let me know whatcha got. Hoping to keep it under $30 shipped.

Amazon Warehouse currently has a used Accelero Xtreme IV for $39.95. Just an option if nothing else comes along.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon Warehouse currently has a used Accelero Xtreme IV for $39.95. Just an option if nothing else comes along.
Ive been eyeballing it but the $40 one is used and says its missing mounting hardware which Im sure will cost me probably jsut as much as full price to get them replaced.
But I havent ruled it out, jsut trying to stay cheap as possible and I figure someone here has upgraded to water and has one somewhere :)

I have a spare 2080 cooler off an evga card, if that helps.
Send PM, Need picture of some info.
Thanks

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ill dig it out in a bit, we will need to measure some stuff, but id be willing to bet it would work.

I have a 2070 with a reference cooler.
Would like a 2-3 fan model to cut down on noise, like an Accelero or even a stock fan.

Let me know whatcha got. Hoping to keep it under $30 shipped.

This might sound weird but I have a brand new replacement cooler, direct from evga for an EVGA 1080 TI FTW3 that the screw holes etc should align with fine for the 2070.

It's brand new and comes with the backplate and all the little thermal pads that go on the cram chips.

You can have it for free just pay for shipping.

I can't ship till Monday though.

I think cheapest shipping will be like $7-8 bucks.

Back