WTB: 2014 Macbook Pro 13" Retina (Any condition)

babelmh13

Limp Gawd
So, I really just need the screen. No cracks and no delamination. The rest of the laptop can be toast.

Girlfriends Mid 2014 Macbook Pro has a cracked screen and I just want to swap it out. Looking to spend as little as possible, since we don't use it too intensively, and I don't like macs anyway.

If anyone has one lying around that would be willing to part with let me know. Been scowering ebay but they keep getting run up to the $200-$500 dollar range and that's just not worth it to me.

Shoot me any offers you have.

Thanks guys

I may have one (unsure of the dead models we have at the office) but with WFH quarantine I can't check, will letcha know if I do though.

Will do, unfortunately I think we're about to get issues shelter in place ordinance tomorrow.
So might be several weeks, strange times ahead my friend.

I know man. All non-essential businesses are closed until April 7th in MA. I'm working from home, hopefully will have enough billable hours to get paid through that time. Hope you fare well

Will do, unfortunately I think we're about to get issues shelter in place ordinance tomorrow.
So might be several weeks, strange times ahead my friend.
Hey man, any chance you've gotten back to the office and could take a look for one of these?

:( the next time we're considering return to office is March 2021.
That said we're also being denied new laptop purchases so they're tightening purse strings to be bought out and/or make sure we achieve bonuses (or worst case avoid layoffs).
So we may have to dig into our older stock, I dont think we can let them go, we have a half dozen macbook airs that we no longer distribute if you're interested in those.

:( the next time we're considering return to office is March 2021.
That said we're also being denied new laptop purchases so they're tightening purse strings to be bought out and/or make sure we achieve bonuses (or worst case avoid layoffs).
So we may have to dig into our older stock, I dont think we can let them go, we have a half dozen macbook airs that we no longer distribute if you're interested in those.
Just seeing this now... What are the specs on the macbook airs? Could work for us.

Also TTT for any other people who can help me out

I think most of them are the i7 8gb ram and 256gb ssd 2014-2015 will verify specs ~ likely Thursday.

Back