WTB: 18th Birthday Party Ideas - 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.

tree_

[H]ard|Gawd
So yea, it's my girlfriends 18th birthday and I have no idea what to do for her. She took me to Disney World this year for my birthday last weekend... How can I compete with that heh...

Anyways if anyone has any fun, romantic, crazy ideas for us to do for her 18th birthday I will pay 5$ for each idea I think is awsome and decide to use via paypal. We are going on 4 years of being together and I'm running out of ideas already, that is not good!

Thanks for any ideas you all may have!
tree_

And yes I know I look like a retard asking what do for my girlfriend on her birthday on an internet forum but any help is greatly appreciated!

Where do you live? What is she like? What does she like? I've found that girls really like when guys do things that correlate with their favorite things. Certainly don't do anything cliché, or at least tweak them to pertain to her uniqueness.

Need more information though. You need to personalize it for her.

One idea for such a milestone event as an 18th birthday, is to send out a page for a scrapbook with the invitations. The guests can write their favorite story about the birthday girl, give advice or memories of the times had with her and bring it to the party. Then at the party, assemble the book. Long after the balloons are flat and no one remembers the main course, that book will be treasured over all.

Take her to Italy? :D

Take her on a roadtrip. Stop along the way at romantic places. Don't know where you live though. Maybe you're already in a cool place. I'm in Ohio. :p

Take her skydiving or something extreme that she's maybe hinted at always wanting to try but hasn't had the chance to yet.

What about a cruise?? maybe she comes into her room one evening and her bed is covered in rose pedals!! hows that for awsome (it works, tust me ;) )

A puppy/kitten!

A shopping spree. :eek:

Rent out a local fun place, like an ice rink, an aquarium, a game place, invite friends, make it special. Maybe get behind-the-scenes access.

A romantic dinner followed by a concert.

A Caribbean cruise. :D

Can help you more if I knew more about you, her, and your situation.

Or just do like this guy I knew once. He gave his woman a ringbox, of course she was almost breathless as she anticipated what an engagement ring. She opened the box and inside was a small piece of paper that read .... SYKE!!!!

Favorite concert, opera, singer, show, or whatever, first row tickets... and have a limo pick her up.

Sometimes a dinner that you cook with candle light table works great, perhaps a picknic that you prepared.... shows how much you appreciate her. Sometimes if you do things that she does most/all of the time it says a lot and it allows her to see what she values in you the most.

Once again it would depend on her lifestyle. But it's the little things that count.

Cook her an effing awesome dinner(for her and her family). Be sure to practice it a few times to make sure you get it JUST right. It doesn't have to be formal/fancy, just make sure it is food she likes!

Make her watch you play WoW for eight hours straight.

Er, I mean, since you're in Florida, take her on a hovercraft in the Keys, or, since she took you to Disney, take her to Universal. Kinda copycat though.

Take her to Cancun, or Cozumel, or Panama City. What's the drinking age in Mexico? :D

Back-stage passes to a concert.

Diamond earrings, necklace, ring, maybe pearl, or her birth stone. Jewelry is never a bad idea. If she's seen Blood Diamond, maybe skip the diamonds.

I hope we're somewhat on base with who she is. I have a sneaking suspicion that we're totally wrong about her. :p

Take her skydiving or something extreme that she's maybe hinted at always wanting to try but hasn't had the chance to yet.
I was going to suggest the exact same thing. :)

How are you at case modding? You could make her a completely custom build... Even if it's not something you usually do (especially), she'll appreciate all the time you put into it. And it'll be around for a long while. :)
(Dammit, too much time around computers again. :()

What kind of stuff does she like?

Depending on your budget:
I went to Europe a few years back, and made it a rule to rent a scooter in every city I visited. From that experience, I strongly recommend Florence. The mountain road from Florence to Fiesole (both Italy) is one of the most romantic sights I think I've ever seen. Bring a camera and a picnic lunch, and both of you will remember it for the rest of your lives- I wasn't even in a relationship when I went!

I say make eightteen gifts and distribute them through the day with little cards.. Nothing big or flashy, but probably eighteen small momentoes of eighteen special memories you have had together.

That or a strip club. Where I am from there are "juice bars" that serve the eighteen and over, but are nothing but stripclubs sans booze...

Like the extreme angle. Take her bungee jumping over ski diving though. With ski diving you are going to be attached to an instructor the first few times. With bungee jumping you both can be attached to the same harness and do it together.

You could tie it in with a bunch of other stuff.

Then again stripers always brighten up a b-day party too.

I dunno about these stripper ideas. You might make her realize she's a lesbian. :p

And then your birthday present would be the best in the world, but you get dumped.

On the other hand, there's always chance she stops in the middle and turns out to be bisexual. :D

wow, it's a,amazing you guys know anyhting about girls, given that you spend all day with your nose pressed up against an LCD.... j/k

You're on the right track, but remember, the most important thing for women is "making memories."

Find something you both have never done before and go from there.

Girls love being able to share those "firsts" with you, and that will mean more than anything else to her. Unless she hasn't matured to that point yet. (no offense intended, just being realistic)

I'd pay to watch my girlfriend get spanked by a female stripper too, but then again my girlfriend likes strip clubs, so yours might not be so inclined :)

Cooking for her is always more special than eating out (unless the place is ridiculous, we ate once at a place where the waiter pulls the table out for your to get in behind it, awesome!), but make sure you will not be disturbed, have candles and flowers (and most girls like some other flower better than roses...) and other things to set the mood, maybe some nice background music.

i dont know if there are any in your area.... but we have like a romantic boat ride and afterwards a bed and breakfast here where i live and i hear its very romantic and very worthy of a 18th birthday.

Chances are, since you were together for four years, she'll appreciate something sentimental, rahter than spending alot. I would suggest planning an entire day, rather than just a dinner or something. Start off with breakfast in bed, like some fresh fruit with some whip cream or something on a tray with a rose. Then for the afternoon plan something active like a hike or something and bring a picnic basket with you with some good wine or something. Also get some good fancy looking sandwiches, (like mozerella, pruscouto, and roasted pepers or something.) Then for the night, rent a love-story movie and make her some dinner, then finish it off with the roses on the bed, and some spanking. :p

I don't know about Florida, but here in NC we have some bitchin' Bed and Breakfast's in the Appalachian Mountains.

A beach front Bed and Breakfast would be pretty kickass, and girls seem to like that stuff.

i would also suggest some sort of drug for the night to set the mood...lol

shrooms would be recomended, Ex if things are expected to get hot and heavy...:p

lol

Cook her an effing awesome dinner(for her and her family). Be sure to practice it a few times to make sure you get it JUST right. It doesn't have to be formal/fancy, just make sure it is food she likes!

Really these kinds of ideas are the most awesome and shouldn't just be overlooked.

Trust me on this, your girl will go nuts and cry if you actually spend time on something for her - don't just get her a 'gift' no matter how expensive and gooey you think it is. Spend your time on something and put your heart and a lot of thought into it. The women folk love this kind of stuff. :)

i can't speak for what to do during the day but at night.

take her home, your home, load your bedroom up with candles, obviously it has to be dark for this, lightly scent the air (scented candles work) and make sure her face is illuminated by candlelight, get one of those little home fountains, like homedics or whatnot, fill it and set it working, make sure its one that has a pool of water. candles around it on a table/dresser etc, and put a ring or necklace or whatnot in the water, while she is looking in and pulling it out, when she turns around have a single red/white/black rose ready for her.

actually a perfect thing for this is bring her home to a home cooked dinner if you are good at cooking. that way while she eats you can excuse yourself and light the candles without her being suspicious.

afterwards a warm oil massage works well too, again if you know what you are doing.

the key is to make her feel like a goddess. 4 years is a big deal man, i would have given anything to be with my teenage sweetheart and spare myself alot of the seriously painful emotional stuff.

anyway good luck

When I turned 18, the first thing I did after school was head to the library to get my very own library card all on my own! :D

True story. Drive her to the library before that special homemade dinner of fillet mignon. :)

Really these kinds of ideas are the most awesome and shouldn't just be overlooked.

Trust me on this, your girl will go nuts and cry if you actually spend time on something for her - don't just get her a 'gift' no matter how expensive and gooey you think it is. Spend your time on something and put your heart and a lot of thought into it. The women folk love this kind of stuff. :)

exactly, moreso than a gift give her a memory she will always remember, and if you get married something that she can tell her friends or your kids about with that wistful look in her eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back