WT Rent X399 CPU

Furious_Styles

Supreme [H]ardness
Hello got a X399 mobo in that I've repaired but I typically don't buy these boards so I don't have a CPU to test. Also very willing to send the board to you and have you test it for me. I'd pay all shipping costs of course, must have good heat though.

Please PM me if interested, Thanks!

What is you fry the processor in your board testing?

Very unlikely but I'd pay for a new one. This board has several bent pins that I'll be able to correct very close to original. I've done 100+ at this point so it won't be amateur work. I'd say though a 1900x would be ideal I guess.

Very unlikely but I'd pay for a new one. This board has several bent pins that I'll be able to correct very close to original. I've done 100+ at this point so it won't be amateur work. I'd say though a 1900x would be ideal I guess.

You can fix bent pins on motherboards? Do you offer this service to the public? I have several X79 and X99 boards there were thrown away due to bent pins. I picked them up to see if i can fix them.

Let me know.

Thanks!

You can fix bent pins on motherboards? Do you offer this service to the public? I have several X79 and X99 boards there were thrown away due to bent pins. I picked them up to see if i can fix them.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Yeah sure can. PM me some pics of the damage and we will see what can be done.

Back