Wow, you're all still here! What'd I miss? :-)

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by Jathanis, May 23, 2019.

1. Jathanis

Jathanis [H]ard|DCer of the Month - Feb. 2013

Hey all! I know it's been a while (or several years), but I just managed to recover my password to the email linked to this account, and then reset my access to the forums... I've been lurking on and off for the past few years, but life has had me so busy I just didn't have a chance to do more than occasionally change what BOINC project I was focusing on at any given time... But all this time, my two home rigs haven't missed a beat DCing for the [H]!

Now that my daughter is settled in to high school and life has settled down to normal, I figured I check back in and see what the current status of the [H]ard|DC Commandos was. Same old same old? Bunch of new fun challenges? Team eVGA still suck ass? How is everyone? :)

And sorry Gilthanis - I wasn't ignoring you, I was just locked out of my account!:cool:

Pocatello and motqalden like this.
  2. fastgeek

fastgeek [H]ard|DCOTM x3 aka "That Company"

Welcome back, stranger. You rather missed a lot. :p We missed 3rd place in the Pentathalon by a nose. Kyle killed hardocp. Team is in a bit of flux right now. Those are the three major ones I can think of! :LOL:

Pocatello likes this.
  3. Gilthanis

Gilthanis [H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014

4. ChristianVirtual

ChristianVirtual [H]ard DCOTM Mar 2016,Aug 2017

Missed an attempt to revitalize hard-dc.com ... check it ... and suggestions are always welcome.
    Primary focus is on the Hall of Fame and FB Dashboard. Other ideas are in the pipeline put real life can a real pain.

Pocatello likes this.
  5. Bill1024

Bill1024 Gawd

Hey hey hey watch that EVGA nonsense lol

Pocatello likes this.
  6. Gilthanis

Gilthanis [H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014

Yeah... comments like that might rile them up enough to compete with us again.... bwahahahaha

Pocatello likes this.
  7. motqalden

motqalden [H]ard|DCOTM Feb 2018, June 2019

Welcome back

Pocatello likes this.
  8. Pocatello

Pocatello DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x4 Staff Member

Glad to have you back!