WoW: The burning crusade, blood elfs and druids?

munkle

[H]F Junkie
I have a wow account but it is not active, but i am most likley going to get the expansion to wow when it comes out ( any one know a date or a general time period?), im just wondering if its possible for a blood elf to be a druid, i would ask this on the official wow forums but it wont let me log into the forums i guess i have to have an active account.

Ebgames.com had it listed at 7/2/06 yesterday.

Edit: that means July 2, 2006.

They haven't specifically said what classes BE can be, but since they're corrupt from magic or something people are saying mage, lock, priest, probably a warrior, and either a hunter or rogue. But then again, no one knows for sure yet.

Blood elf class choices aren't confirmed.
Only one is the spellbreaker class..

If you check out some of the fansites, there a nice trailer showing things to come!

They aren't adding any new classes in the expansion. They confirmed as much at Blizzcon.

I doubt very much that they will be druids, as it seems counter to their lore. I'm betting that they're only going to get casting classes + warriors.

Considering Silvanas was a high elf, it is possible that they will have hunters. Druids, however, are HIGHLY unlikely from the way they talked about the Blood Elves at Blizzcon. Since they broke away from the night elves to pursue magic, and now magic that is more demonic in origin, they are not much of a nature connected race anymore. I think Tauren will be the only horde race to be druids.

Tauren and Night Elf are the only races that can be druids. Blood Elves can not.

I too have NOT seen anything official saying there will be a new "spellbreaker" class.

Right now, only Tauren and Night Elf can be druids. Right now, only Horde can be shamen and Aliance can be paladins.

Bliz has been pretty tight lipped about the details of the expansion - there's always the chance that these things may change. It might be very unlikely that they change but the possibility is always there.

2 new races in the expansion.

NO NEW CLASSES.

The whole Spellbreaker thing is dumb.

Definately a no on the druids, blood elves use demonic magic, not nature.

Which is why I don't understand their involvement with the Horde, or for that matter, why both Alliance and Horde have demon summoning warlocks. You would think after what everyone went through with the Burning Legion they would want to distance themselves from those sorts of people, not embrace them.

It is my understanding that spell breaking will be a racial trait all Blood Elves will have. There racial traits ae two parts:

1. They have the ability to suck demonic energy
2. They release this energy which is an AOE silence.

Draax said:
It is my understanding that spell breaking will be a racial trait all Blood Elves will have. There racial traits ae two parts:

1. They have the ability to suck demonic energy
2. They release this energy which is an AOE silence.
source?

Ive read that too, not sure where. There is a spell that sucks like 40 mana from the user and makes some sort of "energy ball", which is a reagent for the AOE silence spell.

ameoba said:
it was seen at blizzcon. they suck in life from enemies and convert it to mana or energy or rage. plus they can dump all these life sucks to an aoe silence.

WTFOVERPOWERED

Its in Computer Gamming World. They have an article about the WoW expansion. Also the offical races will be rogue, warrior, priest, lock, and mage. Which means there are going to be about a BILLION rogues now, and the horde will have more 12 yr olds too. <sigh>

thinking about trying WoW out. getting kinda tired of Counterstrike & SW Battlefront. little too one-dimensional. WoW worth trying & the sub fee?

Back