wow price

It comes with a free month (also get a 10-day trial key for a friend) you do have to put your credit card on file though when you create your account.

It will if you don't cancel your account before the "free" month is over.

k i want to use pre-paid cards after the free month, so do i just sign up with the credit card, then cancel after the 1 month and use pre-paid cards?

chuckm1020 said:
k i want to use pre-paid cards after the free month, so do i just sign up with the credit card, then cancel after the 1 month and use pre-paid cards?

That'd be correct.

Edit: The more I look at the account page, the more I'm lead to believe that you may even be able to sign up with the game card. Can anyone vouch for this?

verdad said:
That'd be correct.

Edit: The more I look at the account page, the more I'm lead to believe that you may even be able to sign up with the game card. Can anyone vouch for this?

A game card will work just fine to activate. I used one.

I was just checking prices of the cards in canada.

$40 FOR 60DAYS!?!?! wow, thats alot, I was expecting like $10 a month, not $20... Why is it so goddamn expensive?

Hate_Bot said:
I was just checking prices of the cards in canada.

$40 FOR 60DAYS!?!?! wow, thats alot, I was expecting like $10 a month, not $20... Why is it so goddamn expensive?

$15 per month american. So ya I guess that's right. Not all that expensive in my eyes when I compare how much gaming/fun I get out of it to what little else can be done with $15.

yea 15 bucks a month is nothing when you compare to the time I spent playing them game.

DRJ1014 said:
the game card is the pre=paid cards right?
Yes, they only come in 2 month subscriptions though. So $29.99 + tax for a 2 month subscription.

yeah i dont have a credit card and im installing the game right now. So i think im going to have to call up a close friend or somthing then cancell it

if i register a credit card and get my account all ready can i cancell it right away and still have my free month and then start using pre paid cards?

If anyone decides to come out from under their rock, its 12.99 when you go 6-months at a time on a.....CREDIT CARD!

Even if you plan on playing only the included month ... you still need a creditcard to create your account.

When you cancel you account continues until the end of the last paid month. THey do not erase characters, so if you want to continue playing at a later time, you will not have to start a new character.

Torquemada XP said:
What, are you guys in the Witness Protection Program or something?
That's what I'm thinking. What's the big deal about using a credit card? Just put your damn number in and forget about it.

Bane said:
That's what I'm thinking. What's the big deal about using a credit card? Just put your damn number in and forget about it.

The reason is because the magnetic black strip on the back of the credit card, holds all their information, tracks them 24/7 and negates the anti-mindray effect their tinfoil hats produce.

bonkrowave said:
The reason is because the magnetic black strip on the back of the credit card, holds all their information, tracks them 24/7 and negates the anti-mindray effect their tinfoil hats produce.
Ah yes, I forgot about the hats...

logicality12 said:
$15 is almost a case which is about 2 nights, where $15 of wow can last a month :D
Why not spend 30 bucks and have two really good nights of WoW gaming? :D

logicality12
[H]Lite

I dont think u noticed the "East Lansing" part :D

Heres the thing, I dont have a credit card. I just used my friends yesterday to register. Now if i cancell now i will still have my free month is that correct?

DRJ1014 said:
Heres the thing, I dont have a credit card. I just used my friends yesterday to register. Now if i cancell now i will still have my free month is that correct?

Absolutely. It'll just say that your subscription ends on XX-XX-XX on your account management page.

How exacly do i cancel the credit card? Do i click the link at the bottom that says Cancel account or what do i do?

DRJ1014 said:
How exacly do i cancel the credit card? Do i click the link at the bottom that says Cancel account or what do i do?

Yes, you can hit cancel account, or go through the change subscription option, then pick cancel subscription.

Back