WOW players here is a good question

sparks

2[H]4U
Which class/build has the easiest leveling 60-70 ?

just blast thru all mobs, fast questing and just plain arse fast.

At one time I would say protection pally until blades edge, then the casters started appearing, little slow. BUT nagrand around 69 and DAMN 6000hp mobs with unlimited mana..OUCH
that last level was tough.

Lock with felguard (personal warrior). Send him in and dot. Thats pretty fast.

OK what do you think?

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW... Pet tanks everything. Hunter = easy mode NAO!

Ok lets mod this question.

NO Hunters or Lock because of pet.

now what do you say?

Warlocks are the fastest imho. Affliction locks never need to drink or eat, and can solo mutliple mobs.

Hunters also, they can trap one and have pet tank.

After these two? IDK. Druids probably.

I thought my lock was easy to level, hunter was ok, don't believe i ever went back and leveled my hunter to 70 tho.

Ok lets mod this question.

NO Hunters or Lock because of pet.

now what do you say?

I thought my warrior was easy to lvl. But as long as you are good at playing the class you choose any of them are fairly easy to level. Just play whatever you think is the most fun.

Deep frost mage

No way, drink WAY too much.

Undead Rogues are good if you play them correctly and time cooldowns right, you can get away with never eating... just cannabalism.

Shamans and Druids are still my first choice of best levelers beyond the Hunter/Lock. Enhancement Shamans can wreck faces, and with water shield and a light heal every now and then you never need to drink or eat.
Druids, because they're OP.

Deep frost mage

If hunter isnt an option then I agree with the above, the only level 70 char I have is a deep frost mage, you can aoe grind about 10-12 melee mobs of your own level with a frost mage, tricky but once you're used to it you can rip through entire swaths of enemies.

If hunter isnt an option then I agree with the above, the only level 70 char I have is a deep frost mage, you can aoe grind about 10-12 melee mobs of your own level with a frost mage, tricky but once you're used to it you can rip through entire swaths of enemies.

Plus: If it gets really hairy. Ice block, frost nova, teleport and you are good to go :)

I had a hard time finding 10-12 melee mobs in most places. AOE grinding is good at certain stages, but I still think taking on 3 guys without having to sit and eat/drink ever is still better ;).

Druid is pretty competitive vs. Hunter grind speed. You have more at risk since you don't have the pet, and you don't have feign death, meaning you WILL make trips from the grave yard, but you can kill as fast and consistently.

The fastest none pet class at leveling is easily Rogue especially once you hit your mid 20s. It like a nitrous boost from there out. Max your bandage skills and you have low to no downtime and if you play on a pvp server you have the option to opt out of a fight while your questing if someone your level tries to gank you.. Just vanish up heal and own their face.

Having leveled every class to 70 besides a paladin. I would have to say the top four classes to grind the fastest are Hunter > Warlock > Druid > Rogue

Everything is pretty easy to grind as long as you have the correct gear and spec, all just depends on the killing rate. Having said that, personally my favorite classes to level were Rogue and Druid...never had to waste time to stealth just run up to mobs and SS/Claw (or mangle once i got it).

All classes are the fast...just get some chinese company to do it. The best time I've seen to 70 is about 6 days played. Convert that to Hours is about 144 hours. The typical chinese bot leveling service is about $300 to 70. Therefore with a part time job with take home of about $5/hour, you only need about 2.5 days played of work time. Then, on top of it. If it was a new account so you could char transfer (protect your main account). So maybe three days played total. So you save yourself 3 days of your life. Sounds awesome to me. =P

FYI...there are some new services out there now which dont do any quests...just grinding. you can make so much gold that way just by back doing quests. Life is grand...no?

I made it from 60-70 really fast with my feral Druid (Points for DPS and not tanking).. I think I was the fourth person in my guild to hit 70 after the expansion pack came out.. My hunter is only 60, but considering how quick it was to level her from 1-60.. I'm sure 60-70 is pretty fast too :) I'll know soon.

All classes are the fast...just get some chinese company to do it. The best time I've seen to 70 is about 6 days played. Convert that to Hours is about 144 hours. The typical chinese bot leveling service is about $300 to 70. Therefore with a part time job with take home of about $5/hour, you only need about 2.5 days played of work time. Then, on top of it. If it was a new account so you could char transfer (protect your main account). So maybe three days played total. So you save yourself 3 days of your life. Sounds awesome to me. =P

FYI...there are some new services out there now which dont do any quests...just grinding. you can make so much gold that way just by back doing quests. Life is grand...no?

How the heck is paying a company to play a game for you ever worth it? Am I missing something here? Why would you ever want to do that??

Some people just want the 70, they don't want to spend hours and hours doing the same crap over and over again to get to raid levels. Personally, i agree, i have fun levelling alts. I have to be in the mood, but it can be enjoyable to hit the old areas again and remember what it was like when it was all new.

Yeah, if I ever play again I'm going to get leveled to 60. After already leveling up on your own it becomes a real bummer by the 3rd time. At least for me, I can't stand leveling, I like to instance and raid. You can get 1-60 for $80 which is totally worth it if you have already leveled a toon or two.

The only way I will level is with a friend. It took me months to get my Hunter alt to 30 :p.

I just hate low level characters! But I hate my Priest too, well over 460resil, 12.5k life, etc and Druids in greens still are better :rolleyes:.

Finally a friend of mine said "Im wanting to level a warrior before WOTLK, but Im in no hurry... how about when we both are on at the same time we play together?"

FUCK YES!
Talking to my old best friend from school days keeps me entertained, and I can get a few levels in here and there.

I guess people take some posts way to seriously. The fastest way to 70 is to realize it will take MONTHS...of world time...but not play time. If you level on nothing but rested experience with an optimized quest route, it is less than 4 days played. Throw in a few pieces of twink gear and it can be as low as 3 days played.

My first high level took the most time, however....I started my "alts" right away. Quickly burned them to 20 or so (maybe 5 hours). Then let them sit until they had full rested and leveled again. Took me 6 months...but still not much time played.

I guess people take some posts way to seriously. The fastest way to 70 is to realize it will take MONTHS...of world time...but not play time. If you level on nothing but rested experience with an optimized quest route, it is less than 4 days played. Throw in a few pieces of twink gear and it can be as low as 3 days played.
Are you speaking of 60-70 or 1-70?

60-70 is easy in 4 days... but if you have 1-70 in 4 days.. pics or shens.

The ONLY way to do it that fast would be to have full rested, and a badass frost mage AOE instances non-stop...

Enhance shaman. Never need to rest, can handle casters and melee. and instant cast ghost wolf for the get away

Enhance shaman. Never need to rest, can handle casters and melee. and instant cast ghost wolf for the get away

Yeah.. at level 62. Hardly easy to level.
I have mine at level 50 and she will probably be there for a long time. If you are on the Alliance side, its VERY hard to find +str mail gear so you end up dropping 4 totems every fight.

I don't understand how it can take people months and months and not reach level 70. With the current char I'm playing on, I've played since mid-June and I'm at level 50 right now. It's not like it's the only game I've been playing, either...

I don't understand how it can take people months and months and not reach level 70. With the current char I'm playing on, I've played since mid-June and I'm at level 50 right now. It's not like it's the only game I've been playing, either...

5 raid days a week on my main, school, work and wife. :rolleyes:

I have mine at level 50 and she will probably be there for a long time. If you are on the Alliance side, its VERY hard to find +str mail gear so you end up dropping 4 totems every fight.

both horde and alliance have small amounts of +str mail, still i had zero problems getting my shmn to lvl 60 at all.

when you don't count a hunter into the equation they are all viable quick levelers, this game doesn't require alot of time or effort to kill the shit you need in order to complete quests, I leveled an enhancement shmn from 1 to 70 in less then 3 weeks time with out logging in every day, that went quicker then my warlock from 1-60 before BC, also priests rule with their wand+shield combo, grab a random one and play the one you like, I still like enh shmns though =D

Having gotten 3 shamans to 70 (heh, yep, 1 for each spec), warrior, warlock, hunter and mage I'd have to say from PERSONAL experience that both hunter and lock take it for non stop action. Mage has extremely high burst dps but having to drink every 4-5 mobs kills it.

Shaman isnt terrible (but definately not best, since you still have to heal yourself after 3 mobs or so), but be perpared to die if you get ganked. With all other classes I had a fighting chance if I was getting ganked by using cooldowns.

if you drop more than 2 totems while leveling, you're doing it wrong.

Hunter or Warlock, but Hunter is probably a bit faster.

I haven't played in about six months, but I was an Affliction Warlock and I could easily nab 4-5 mobs at once and finish them off with half mana and almost full health.

Back