wow , just wow . a vga card fan

And yet ANOTHER "gpu cooler" that blows the hot air off the GPU onto the rest of the card and into the rest of the system.

sad... very sad.

And yet ANOTHER "gpu cooler" that blows the hot air off the GPU onto the rest of the card and into the rest of the system.

sad... very sad.

Yeah I can't understand why most (all?) 3rd party coolers can't pull air out the back of the case.

anyone know what the price on this one? hopefully it'll be cheaper than the HR-03+ and the VF1000.

It should be cheaper and looks to be as thick mounted as a stock cooler.

Yes I agree. Someone needs to come up with a full length shrouded HS/Fan that expells all the exhaust out of the case.

His point is, without the heat being removed from the case it won't cool the card for long.
So you're stuck trying to exhaust that heat instead of the VGA cooler doing it in the first place.

Yeah I can't understand why most (all?) 3rd party coolers can't pull air out the back of the case.

The solution to that is to use a case like the Antec 900 with the PSU air intake mounted on the bottom, right below the VGA exhaust. Or an air tunnel.

But you've got a valid point.

Computer hardware makers, unlike other technical manufacturers, lack their own third party certifying commission for setting standards in their industry. The result is that many well known manufacturers still can't agree on the basic design and engineering principles that go into their products. Enthusiasts are left to argue about these things on message boards.

how well does it stack up to a vf900 or the other thermaltake coolers for an x1950?

sad... very sad.

Maybe some day everyone will see the intelligence in this post....

Why by a cooler and then buy something else to blow out what that cooler doesn't get rid of? Rear exhaust coolers FTW bigtime!

Back