WOW for $4.99!!!

Shouldn't WoW be free since you have to pay $15/mo to play?

I know I'd never get $15/mo out of it. That is 2-3 steam games on sale that would easily let me game for 6mo+

If you have never played Wow, then this is the best chance to do so. $5 will get you all the way to level 85, which if this is your first character, it will take you awhile. MoP expansion for another $10 will let you get to max level 90. Then its time for endgame, which is a whole diff animal to leveling. You get to meet people in dungeons/raids, get awesome gear and feel the real power behind your character.

$15 for the first time Wow player experience is well worth it!

Even if it was free to play I don't think I'd bite. Something about people never leaving their basements scares me... I heard the game is wildly addicting.

Good price though

its not addicting at all. I started playing it on day one... at the time i was just hitting puberty. now im married with children and still play.... Not addicting what so ever.

I was quite addicted to vanilla World of Warcraft, but since 2007 I've been playing few months on and few months off since its a lot more casual friendly. I usually come back once there is an abundant amount of new content and once I experience it then I quit for a few months again.

$5 is a good price for what seems to be vanilla WoW plus all the expansions up until the lastest one, Mists of Pandaria. The next expansion looks very intriguing.

its not addicting at all. I started playing it on day one... at the time i was just hitting puberty. now im married with children and still play.... Not addicting what so ever.

I'd still play, but I'd rather run and gun for 3 hours instead of wait for a party, then raid....maybe when the kids leave the roost I'll have gaming time/dedication like I did when I was a pimpled teen. Ex. Everquest for 48hrs before I left the house! :D

Yeah, I bit it. But my Battle.net account keeps saying I still only own the Starter version? Is the $4.99 the starter version only?

howse 14 treating you?

Pretty much the sale price for wow - latest expansion every year isn't it?

i enjoyed wow when i played it.. i would play again if it were free but i also have a very limited amount of time and some of the raids and dungeons and shit take so fukin long i would get burned out quick.. hard to do that with 2 small kids to get up at 7am on the weekends...

i enjoyed wow when i played it.. i would play again if it were free but i also have a very limited amount of time and some of the raids and dungeons and shit take so fukin long i would get burned out quick.. hard to do that with 2 small kids to get up at 7am on the weekends...

Thats where im at. Plenty of fun to be had in WoW but $15 a month with my limited time is just not worth it.

Back