WOW Content Patch after 91 days

bonkrowave

2[H]4U
Well the new content patch is being applied to the servers as we speak. The prospects of Dire Maul, and all the hunter loot inside has me interested. Hopefully this patch will make the game more stable.

The hunter pets being nerfed really has me wondering tho.

Thoughts anyone?

I'm looking forward to the new content. What i'm not looking forward to is the mad rush of everyone on the server to said content.

Bane said:
I'm looking forward to the new content. What i'm not looking forward to is the mad rush of everyone on the server to said content.

Ya true ... apparently DIre maul is 55-60 anyway .... so that does limit the people who can do it. That doesn't mean that lowbies will try the instance anyway tho.

I am liking the changes to priests, and the decrease of most casters training cost. Most of the changes to end game content dosnt affect me much, although why they would nerf hunter pets is beyond me.

Now when you ask a cute nightelf if she has ever seen a trouser snake .... its no longer clever word play. There is now only one meaning because you cant tame snakes anymore.

Actually since the later major sever upgrade things have been pretty good and I did/do enjoy the free full reset exp and 5 free days of service. I check the server status page pretty much nightly and rarely see a down/que message anymore.

I guess all the venting at the [H] really showed Blizzard who was boss. :rolleyes:

-tReP

Trepidati0n said:
Actually since the later major sever upgrade things have been pretty good and I did/do enjoy the free full reset exp and 5 free days of service. I check the server status page pretty much nightly and rarely see a down/que message anymore.

I guess all the venting at the [H] really showed Blizzard who was boss. :rolleyes:

-tReP

The server stauts page has never worked ... they had stickies up on the WOW boards about this.

Damn, I dinged 52 last night and I should've waited to train until today...cost me 5 gold an ability and I forgot the Hunter training costs are supposed to be lowered.

Oh well, at least I have zero class buffs and a decrease in my DPS to look forward to...

/cries :(

ThunderGod66 said:
Damn, I dinged 52 last night and I should've waited to train until today...cost me 5 gold an ability and I forgot the Hunter training costs are supposed to be lowered.

Oh well, at least I have zero class buffs and a decrease in my DPS to look forward to...

/cries :(

Dont forget the pet nerfs =)

Trepidati0n said:

-tReP

i guess youre lucky enough to be on a server that doesn't have *continuing* daily problems, and that status forum is a f*cking joke

i'm currently downloading the 60 meg patch at an amazing 5-15 kb/s....whoooo

i'll be on there for sure right away in like 5 hours HUZZAHhh

but i am realllly glad that they put it in, the warrior changes are going to be kickass.

/cartman WEEEEEEEAK /cartman off

My server, Eonar is still down ... and I just tried to create an alt on Stormscale and everytime I do and click accept, it goes to the character select screen adn my character is not there.

Boo-urns

Any warriors on a realm that is up want to let me know how the rage is going?

I just applied the patch, and now the server with my character (Khadgar) never shows up in the re-populated server list. wtf

Same here

I was just browsing the fourms to see if there are similiar problems elsewhere and I came across a thread with the title "Autheticate my fist in your face blizz" lol ... it is a jungle in thoose forums.

bonkrowave said:
Same here

I was just browsing the fourms to see if there are similiar problems elsewhere and I came across a thread with the title "Autheticate my fist in your face blizz" lol ... it is a jungle in thoose forums.
Wow, you could actually get IN? lol

bonkrowave said:
The hunter pets being nerfed really has me wondering tho.

Thoughts anyone?

yeah, whats that mean, I'm a hunter with a pet? Am I gonna lose my kitty?!?
:confused:

Apparently there is a bug with Rogue's Evis. with the new patch. :( Now blocking has been fixed, and it's reported as a block and not a miss, our Evis. can be blocked, which is fair enough. The problem being reported is, throughout a fight a rogue works his way up to 5 Combo Points, we pull off Evis. and now when it is blocked, we lose energy, all our combo points, but it does absolutely zero damage! So we could pull off a 2k damage Evis. have it blocked, and lose everything. If that happens, the rogue is dead.

The way blocking is supposed to work is that it reduces damage done, not all damage. I hope they fix this soon, and provide us with some sort of role in the end game as they promised which hasn't materialised yet.

doslnmdf said:
Apparently there is a bug with Rogue's Evis. with the new patch. :( Now blocking has been fixed, and it's reported as a block and not a miss, our Evis. can be blocked, which is fair enough. The problem being reported is, throughout a fight a rogue works his way up to 5 Combo Points, we pull off Evis. and now when it is blocked, we lose energy, all our combo points, but it does absolutely zero damage! So we could pull off a 2k damage Evis. have it blocked, and lose everything. If that happens, the rogue is dead.

The way blocking is supposed to work is that it reduces damage done, not all damage. I hope they fix this soon, and provide us with some sort of role in the end game as they promised which hasn't materialised yet.

In the last patch the warrior had this with Execute.... if you missed, all the rage you had: bye bye!

Btw I was in earlier today around 3pm checking out my 37 warrior for rage stuff, while it does generate more rage (hardly noticable) it feels like the warrior is still a POS character.

Back